LC Q54 JORDAN 5

@TIMMYBRIXXX
 you notice theres no detail in left arm on these fake Q54's? I've noticed that little red flag works on every fake so far.
yea..i did notice +1..More than a few things wrong here besides that as well..These guys will never learn.. They refuse to do HW on the subject and just want the coolest kicks in school..Like anyone really cares..I'm seriously gonna start telling all these hypers they're DBs, Quais, Bins, and UO PEs are legit..hahaha.. Dude prob want $500 or something stupid too..

There is just no comparison in any of these fakes to the actual authentic pairs..The quality is just not there.

View media item 975498

Last edited:
yea..i did notice +1..More than a few things wrong here besides that as well..
Oh yeah I know. I tagged you in another one as well, believe those are fake too. Also, peep the Jordan 1 guide, these new fake Bred 1's are really good. The jumpman thing will be corrected in no time I bet, these people probably lurk the forums.

Oh yeah I know. I tagged you in another one as well, believe those are fake too. Also, peep the Jordan 1 guide, these new fake Bred 1's are really good. The jumpman thing will be corrected in no time I bet, these people probably lurk the forums.
Oh they DEFINITELY do...The thing to do is find a good tell that's been tested many times over an proven itself true, then keep it to yourself.. I have a few in my deck..I would tell you personally, but never on the boards..I mean they always F up anyway somewhere..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom