LC RAY ALLEN 13'S

make sure they aren't from kicksole otherwise it's probly recently made and not rare
mean.gif
 @ that site

Looks legit on the pictures but I have to agree with Anthracites8s. Where you got these shoes really matters. And how much did you get them for? Ray Allen 13s aren't cheap. The price of Flight Club for those are between $780 and $950. We all know that FC overcharges but even if you somehow adjust the price dramatically let's say minus $200, that's still $580. The price for them is really high because they were released in extremely limited quantities. I remember people buying them off of resellers for close to $1000 at the peak of its hype. There are a lot of recently made Ray Allen 13s with the same exact material and perhaps same quality too. They look exactly the same as the original release but are not authorized by Nike. One site sells them for ¥899.00 which is around $144.42. That's crazy coz that's below the retail price of the shoe which was $175. Just something for you to think about. Again, let us know where you got them and at what price.

Last edited:
$400 is still pretty cheap and questionable for Ray Allen 13s to be honest unless the seller desperately wanted to get rid of them ASAP. Most legit ones I've seen don't even go below $500. If those are indeed one of the recently made Ray Allen 13s that I was talking about, that kinda sucks coz you hella overpaid for them. But then again it all comes down to you being happy and contented with your purchase. If you are, then good for you man.

^ Yea I know what u mean. i had someone look at them and say they were legit before i bought them but I wanted to get NT's opinion. I'm happy with them. I dont usually buy shoes like that thru cg or online but this been my favorite 13 since i first saw them. Had to have em

Yeah coz there's no noticeable difference between the legit and recently made Ray Allen 13s. Some say that the green suede of the questionable ones feels softer than the legit ones but I guess that is just too subjective to be considered as a noticeable difference. I've personally experienced purchasing one of these unauthorized shoes and I returned them right away (but that's just me). I just don't want anyone hustling money from me and fooling me. If I could get them straight from the source and pay for them at the price that they really go for then I'll do that. Anyway, glad that you're happy with your cop and enjoy the shoes.

it's just the principle really. like yeah they may match the shoe to the real ones really, really close, there may be a factory getting paid to still make these under the table and make more than nike pays them. that being said, what is the logic in paying crazy hype price for a shoe that is still being made whenever there is an order place, and in no way rare what so ever? it makes absolutely no sense on the buyers part. If they charged retail that's a different story. but kicksole and other places charge like 600 bucks... it's just silly all around. buy what u like tho..

Naw not from kicksole from CG for 400. Only shoe i'd pay that much for. Appreciate the feedback
Sorry if I'm behind the curve here, but what is "CG"? Honestly, I've found crazy deals on legit shoes off of Craigslist (is that what CG is? If so, I always refer to it as CL so I'm guessing no), but those kind of deals are few and far between, and $400 for that shoe is a little too low. With a shoe like that, where there were a lot of questionable, "grey-market" pairs being sold, low prices are definitely cause for pause, in my book at least. I'm not an expert on 13s, but when compared to my Nikestore pair of Bred 13s, they look good to me. But if I were buying a shoe like that and paying over retail, knowing that there are pairs straight from China selling for retail or slightly less, I'd want a receipt or proof of purchase, otherwise I'd pass. It's just not worth it to possibly overpay for a grey-market pair, but that's just me. But like my man @luvthemsneakers said, if you're happy with your purchase, that's what's important. Peace

Sorry if I'm behind the curve here, but what is "CG"? Honestly, I've found crazy deals on legit shoes off of Craigslist (is that what CG is? If so, I always refer to it as CL so I'm guessing no), but those kind of deals are few and far between, and $400 for that shoe is a little too low. With a shoe like that, where there were a lot of questionable, "grey-market" pairs being sold, low prices are definitely cause for pause, in my book at least. I'm not an expert on 13s, but when compared to my Nikestore pair of Bred 13s, they look good to me. But if I were buying a shoe like that and paying over retail, knowing that there are pairs straight from China selling for retail or slightly less, I'd want a receipt or proof of purchase, otherwise I'd pass. It's just not worth it to possibly overpay for a grey-market pair, but that's just me. But like my man @luvthemsneakers said, if you're happy with your purchase, that's what's important. Peace
My bad CL is what i meant.I looked everywhere fo one with a receipt and only one person has it and he wouldnt drop the prcie from 800. that guy is in no hurry to sell he's had that post up since last year. i compared it to bred 13's altitude 13's, flint 13's, and playoffs. same height shape and everything

Back
Top Bottom