LC Retro 1 Royals

Wait, those are yours? If so sorry, but those are fake as hell. Where did you get them at? They have the wrong production date, wide lace bag, and the sticker is lined up with the bottom of the box, not above the red line along with about 5 other things. Damn and someone already won those too.. View media item 924746View media item 924747View media item 924748
Wait, those are yours? If so sorry, but those are fake as hell. Where did you get them at? They have the wrong production date, wide lace bag, and the sticker is lined up with the bottom of the box, not above the red line along with about 5 other things. Damn and someone already won those too.. View media item 924746View media item 924747View media item 924748

I got them from over seas lol but they seemed pretty legit to me in person you know what i mean like you guys point out the smallest details to me the shoes were on point and i would have wore them

the shoes are not on point, they are really bad and obvious fakes. even if you didnt post the shoe lace bag or anything else.

just being honest

There's about 6-8 new Royal 1 LC's on here everyday. Please do a Google search for "Niketalk Royal 1 Legit Check" before posting here with obvious fakes. 

^^^ the problem with that is people cant tell the difference and they think their specific pair is different from everyone else's legit checks

All I see in this thread are fakes Royals, not even a single legit pair!

Can someone tell me if these are legit or fake please?
GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom