LC Round 2: Gammas

Legit??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is round 2 of my LC... Got these off of MentalKicks, hopefully they didn't do me wrong AGAIN! Lmk fam! Thanks!

Yea sorry to say GM again man..the spacing in the 23 is off here.. Get another opinion or two but IMO it's not looking good.

Yup 100% GM. 23 is off and PL is kinda high. Better quality than them Breds they sent you. These are closer to looking legit but not quite

Do share why.. 
happy.gif

just suck they got sites like marqueesole and mentalkicks on a legit list when its well known they are gm

same thing with the complex magazine online sneaker site. They have sites that are well known GM. Your better off on the NT legit site thread but be careful. Some sites on our list have gone the GM route like VMVinc

Another good way to tell is they seem kinda heavy in your hands. Most 11s are real light, like your almost not holding anything.

Another good way to tell is they seem kinda heavy in your hands. Most 11s are real light, like your almost not holding anything.

Mine are light though...

I made one big order. Last one from there too. :smh:
Weight is not a good way at all to determine real vs fake. A lot of GM factories making shoes so do you think they are all gonna be heavy? That's about as bad as saying "scan the bar code on the box and if the shoes pop up than they are real" smh

Weight is not a good way at all to determine real vs fake. A lot of GM factories making shoes so do you think they are all gonna be heavy? That's about as bad as saying "scan the bar code on the box and if the shoes pop up than they are real" smh
Yea i figured but I was just replying to the comment.. 
happy.gif

Does GM mean something along the lines of fake? Or replica? I haven't seen that abbreviation.

Does GM mean something along the lines of fake? Or replica? I haven't seen that abbreviation.
GM= grey market aka high quality fakes. They use some of the same material and look better than the typical fakes we used to see 10 years ago. However there are still various differences from shoe to shoe. There are clowns who will say " oh they are being made in the same factory just coming out the back door or being made without nikes consent" yea no.. If they were from the same factory then they would be on point with the ones we get on release day

Back
Top Bottom