LC Royal 1 help

id get a shot of the NA tag and size tag to be 100%.. funny how the laces are just where they need to be so we cant see..

Thanks adooks adooks got pics of the tag and nike air in the front.

Again thanks for taking your time out to help me out.

I purchase these royal off of ebay... The seller was from austrialia. He told me he purchase these from niketown out there....

Last edited:
Everything looks good to me (lace bag, NA tag, soles) except that tag on the insole. Mine has a sizing tag but not that made in china one that yours has. Not sure if that is an international thing or not where the sizing tag is not there. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on that.

They look pretty good. I have a pair next to me right now. Lining looks correct. That tag inside is international. Nike Air tag on tongue looks good. Nike Air placement on insole is correct, it's different (sideways) on the other 1's. If it makes you feel any better one of my pairs, my brothers pair and his girls pair are all from Austrailia.

Last edited:
Oh you meant the Nike Air on the insoles, yeah they are horizontal compared to the royals. Np @Nks329, glad everything worked out.

Back
Top Bottom