lc royals asap

Get us some close up shots of the Nike Air tag on the tongue, and the sizing tongue ASAP. 

its goin for a good price i asked seller already for those pics but as far as those pics i think they look to me? no points in the stitching wings looks good?

I'm no expert on 1's.  But I can definitely tell the fakes apart by the aforementioned in my previous post.  

no widows peak on toe or on the back..

i dont know much else but thats a good indicator that these are legit

toe boxs look a little weird or something.. ask for prod date shot, little "R" by Nike logo on box shot, and sole shots.

@00integ   They look good, but the key is to have a pair to compare. if you have or know anyone with shadow 1's compare the materials, the 2 shoe boxes must be same size, and the fakes come with these peaks on the back that are a plain give away. Also the 5 lines on the soles are to be thick in a real retail pair and much skinnier on the fakes. Hope this helped.

thanks for the input guys i bought these. they are new without the og box but it was for a good deal.

looks fine

seen many legit pairs... where the left side of the left shoe's toe box are all wrinkly. not sure why

Back
Top Bottom