LC Shanghai shen 5's

thank you bro this helped me out a lot and its gonna save me close to $150…i was gonna buy a pair for $850 off a legit seller on ebay…cuz he told me size 11 in the shanghai is significantly higher priced due to the rarity of people with big feet sizes in china and the low production number of sizes 11 and 12…so ill prob be putting my shanghais up for a legit check as well on here after i receive them from kicks-crew

Kicks-crew is a legit site. They have a Nike account. Good find OP. You can possibly resell those for $800 if you wanted.

thank you bro this helped me out a lot and its gonna save me close to $150…i was gonna buy a pair for $850 off a legit seller on ebay…cuz he told me size 11 in the shanghai is significantly higher priced due to the rarity of people with big feet sizes in china and the low production number of sizes 11 and 12…so ill prob be putting my shanghais up for a legit check as well on here after i receive them from kicks-crew

No worries bro! I doubt you will need to do a legit check, but that's your choice.

Kicks-crew is a legit site. They have a Nike account. Good find OP. You can possibly resell those for $800 if you wanted.

I didn't think they wasn't legit, just a few posts on here. Yeah it's a good find. I won't be selling these on to make money, I'll rock these on them special days lol.

i literally have to go look through all my sneakers I've bought off people on ebay to make sure theres no gm/early release/replica pairs that i have

i literally have to go look through all my sneakers I've bought off people on ebay to make sure theres no gm/early release/replica pairs that i have

Yeah I know the feeling bro. I'm currently living in Germany & I bought a pair of air jordan 4 thunders like 3 weeks ago off eBay. They look legit but I can't wait to get home to do a LC

Great score Op...100% legit and beautiful...love em

Cheers bro. This is definitely the best pair if kicks I own.

Back
Top Bottom