• Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real

• GM

• Total voters
Hi all,

Wanting a second opinion on this pair I purchased GM, claimed genuine but I'm having serious doubts. They don't fit right on my feet, the length is a LOT longer than my 3's & 4's, the upper is seriously digging into my foot & they are just not comfy at all. The insole didn't come with sizing tag, the box didn't come with the chinese lettering on the back either. Please have a look at these pics, as I am in need of proof to take to the seller for the dispute

Thanks for your time & listed reasons are appreciated. Will check back on thread in the morning.

Cheers,

Last edited:
look like the new super perfects to me honestly.. No chinese sticker on box back, No chinese size stickers in the shoe..IDK for sure though.

Thanks TIMMYBRIXXX, the paper was really thin and has no bumps. The insoles are really difficult to get out & the midsole spikes seem too sharp compared to authentics? The lacelock wasn't springy at all.. they are difficult to press in & are definitely different compared to some firered Vs locks I have. Jumpman logo on the rear of the shoe have really off arms look bony lol. The insoles are glued well and are difficult to get out, should I persevere and take them out? Also the midsole 2nd spikes are not fluent with the stitching. Inside of tongue the stitching is white instead of black. Top of the upper has like.. no 'closing' stitching, have attached a pic to try explain (toro 4 perfects that I have seen are like this also) There is also visible glue etc.  I paid $170 for these and they are my first purchase of jordans

no flash netting

flash netting

I had a legit check on my shanghai shen's a few weeks ago on here. Look at my thread & compare to mine, mine are legit. Hope it helps you?

I had a legit check on my shanghai shen's a few weeks ago on here. Look at my thread & compare to mine, mine are legit. Hope it helps you?
Hi lyfie, thank you have had a look at your thread. Congrats on the cop 
smile.gif

Probably the closest unauthorized pair of shens I've seen this far. Just to clarify authentic Jordan's can have either black or white stitching under the insole and can have visible glue on the craftsmanship of the shoe. Also not all 5's have stitching that matches up with the midsole spike.

The shens must have the dark paper with bumps. If the lace lock has a bad plastic job around the clear plastic edges of the lace lock that's also a sign they aren't legit. And like Timmy said.. Unless the seller is a close trusted friend of yours or family.. Nobody would sell shens for under $600...

Probably the closest unauthorized pair of shens I've seen this far. Just to clarify authentic Jordan's can have either black or white stitching under the insole and can have visible glue on the craftsmanship of the shoe. Also not all 5's have stitching that matches up with the midsole spike.

The shens must have the dark paper with bumps. If the lace lock has a bad plastic job around the clear plastic edges of the lace lock that's also a sign they aren't legit. And like Timmy said.. Unless the seller is a close trusted friend of yours or family.. Nobody would sell shens for under $600...
The paper is thin & smooth no bumps. The lace lock has sharp edges ie bad plastic

Thanks

There you have it. Conclusion is GM. Closest to authentics I've seen so far aside from the paper and lace lock.

Back
Top Bottom