LC Space Jam Size 9

Hi guys. The shoe is on point. I am just bugged out about the shoe tree. The shoe is a size 9, yet the shoe tree says 10.5-12. My cool greys which are size 9 as well says 8.5-10. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Really, seriously, a shoe tree is bothering you? I've never bothered to look at my trees but I'd imagine it's quite possible, just hear me out, that they may have accidentally given you a different one!

Well someone is selling me their 2 pairs. They're both size 9 and they both have the same sizing "error" in their shoe tree. I am about to part with a fair amount of hard earned money. So I would like to know if I am getting the real deal. Just want to know if anyone else in the community with space jams size 9 have the same sizing error in their shoe tree.

If the shoe is legit then the having the wrong size shoe tree is irrelevant. You're going to be wearing the jams not the shoe trees. Btw my shoe tree says 8.5-10 and my jams are a sz 9, if it really bothers you THAT much to have the right ones I'll ship you mine. 

you want people to make a judgement on the legitimacy of a shoe that isn't even shown?

Maybe it was some kind of factory defect/typo on the shoe trees and they put them in the shoes. QC may have missed it? Or ask the seller where he bought the shoes from? Then again he may lie unless he has a receipt or an invoice from a reputable online seller like PYS.

i htink you got high quality fakes. check out this youtube vid

comparing coolgreys you might want to double check your pair

Back
Top Bottom