LC Space Jams 2009

Hey guys,

So I'm selling a pair of DS Black Cement 3s (2011), and a guy wants to trade a DS space jam XI for them (and a DS South Beach lebron IX). The Lebron IX south beach is a definite grail of mine, so I won't sell those, but I already have a pair of VNDS space jams already that I would flip if I get this pair of DS space jams. Any whoo, I present his DS Space Jams that he wants to trade for my DS black cement 3s. Let me know. I think they are legit. Some have commented on the South Beaches as legit (another reason to lean on these as legit)

Who ever is trading a pair of ds Jams and Sb Lebrons for BC 3s is a straight up idiot. As far as these being legit, I'm afraid I'm not much help.

Not saying I don't agree with that but hey that's what he wants. He states Bc 3s are his fav and he sold his other one.

nah these Space jams are not 100% legit. first off its been years since the last release (2009), if this was a legit pair you would see yellowing on the soles. These jams have absolutely no yellowing what so ever. it doesnt matter how well youve kept them in confinement, there would be at least some yellowing around the pods. The soles also have a slight blue tint on them. gray market pairs have blue tints, whereas the legit pairs is mostly an opaque white color

lastly alot of the jordan XI boxes (like the concords, cool gray, gamma blues) are similar. the 23s have an indentation on them and when you run ur finger down the 23 you will hear/feel the little bumps. with these pictures you've provided, the 23 on the box dont look like they have indentations. just a glossy lettering. (minor detail, but something that screams GM) 

Last edited:
1000% fake SJ's. The box looks off. The 23's are wrong and not only do they not have yellowing on the soles but they shouldn't look that clear or that color on the toe caps.

I'd pass on these. 23s don't look good.The soles are completely icy. While yellowing is not part of the shoes design a release like the spacejams that came out in 2009 should atleast have the slightest trace of yellowing but these show zero. Also imo its a red flag when a person offers ds lebron south beaches and spacejams for a pair of black cements. Why don't they just sell either one of those and buy a pair of bc3s with that money instead...

100% fake...soles way too icey, 23 on box has no indentation, 23s on the back are stretched.  

Rep to all. Those that can, can u comment on the south beaches then. Some have said those are legit

Thanks. I'm requesting Hares instead. Any tips on trading (again my BC 3s for his south beach ixs and now vii hares) via mail to ensure I don't get burned. I would hate for him to collect my shoes and I'm *****ed out. Lol

Dude your just asking for it.. NO ONE is giving you a deal like that.. Would you trade them pairs for your BC3s? Use your head man.

These are GMs. The 23's are too wide and the white pods on the bottom of the shoes aren't lined up with the sole correctly. These are both common errors with Gms. If the guy is passing these off I wouldn't do any business with him unless you are ok with GMs.

Ok... Thanks for the honest advice. Guys I wouldn't ask if I didn't know. I realize the big gamble but if I just wrote him off and didn't at least consider it then I would be at least a little foolish as well.

Well people have said the south beaches are legit. If meeting up (with a middle man or some other intermediary) is the only way I will suggest that

Back
Top Bottom