LC Space Jams XI's

Need some help from my NT Fam on these. I collect sport cards and a guy on the forums has these FS. They been worn a few times and missing the blue shoe tree.

Those can't be that hard to find right???
Seen people trying to sell the box for like $50 a while back lol. Legit good condition SJ + OG box is a rarity. I think you got a steal, been trying to find another pair for a decent price thats VNDS/DS, and it's pretty tough.

Seen people trying to sell the box for like $50 a while back lol. Legit good condition SJ + OG box is a rarity. I think you got a steal, been trying to find another pair for a decent price thats VNDS/DS, and it's pretty tough.
Wow didn't know it was that hard to find. Anoy know what these should sell for? I would like to keep them...but way to big for me. I bought them hoping i can trade them for a sz 9.5 or 10. 

Wow didn't know it was that hard to find. Anoy know what these should sell for? I would like to keep them...but way to big for me. I bought them hoping i can trade them for a sz 9.5 or 10. 
Its not really super rare just more like the pain in the *** of having to search through all of the fakes to find a real pair.. I'd say you could sell them for $275-$300.

Back
Top Bottom