LC: Spacejam XI's

jaycruz.

formerly xjumpman23x
348q2w7.jpg

15gfn0j.jpg

1h9zde.jpg

33yizqa.jpg

5fg6cp.jpg

Look legit to me. I know I don't have a lot of posts but from all the research I've been doing they look legit. The ball on the jumpman isn't exactly between the 2 3, but that could just be poor production quality.

What did you pay for these?

Originally Posted by CameNyoGrill

Look legit to me. I know I don't have a lot of posts but from all the research I've been doing they look legit. The ball on the jumpman isn't exactly between the 2 3, but that could just be poor production quality.

Thanks guys. Im trading my NDS Electric Blue Foams + NDS 09 Flu Games + $80 cash. Good deal?

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Thanks guys. Im trading my NDS Electric Blue Foams + NDS 09 Flu Games + $80 cash. Good deal?

Hell no thats not a good deal. You're giving WAY too much

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Hell no thats not a good deal. You're giving WAY too much
Legit but dont do that deal. If your trying to get rid of those shoes then sell them separately and you have more cash to buy a DS pair of SJ's and have cash left

Back
Top Bottom