LC WHITE/RED XIII's

I Need a Legit Check A.S.A.P On These WHITE/RED XIII's PLEASE. I am trading these for MY METALLIC V's (WORN). GOOD/BAD TRADE????
opv84.jpg

2n9i5p4.jpg

n3stpu.jpg

Those are real...not sure what the value on them or your Vs is, but I personally prefer them to the black Vs, so I'd make the trade. It all comes down to preference when trading shoes that aren't DS or near DS.

guy says condition is 8.5-9/10. My V's are condition 7-7.5/10..just need a second opinion. I like both shoes. just needed second opinion to see if trade was good or bad

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Those are real...not sure what the value on them or your Vs is, but I personally prefer them to the black Vs, so I'd make the trade. It all comes down to preference when trading shoes that aren't DS or near DS.

THANKS for the quick response and for your HELP!! I appreciate it G

personally i'd take the 13's over the 5's but only if we're talking about the 2011 5's and the 2010 13's

these are size 10 and Im a size 9-9.5 but yeah ima take these for my Metallic V's (2011)

i would trade 13 white red over 5 metallic on any time any day. but it is just personal taste. overall i still think it is a better trade off on your side

thanks for all suggestions..Im trying to get this trade done but dude keeps flaking.

Back
Top Bottom