L'Creme Clothing Spring/Summer 2011

DERAIL!!!

alien.gif

roll.gif

I might have to get that burgundy tee to match my Durants.

Any backshot pics of the black chic? The hips/thighs/waist area is calling my name..

I might have to get that burgundy tee to match my Durants.

Any backshot pics of the black chic? The hips/thighs/waist area is calling my name..

No hate, because I recently started my own t-shirt line as well, but I'm mad ya'll ripped off the Ralph Lauren Rugby stripe on the website though
laugh.gif

no disrespect but it looks all too familiar
re created nba logo shirt
athlete shirt
fake team mascot shirt
generic row club shirt
LV paint font shirt

all you are gonna do is blend in my friend
have a message

but you wouldn't get a dime out of me
most of the stuff looks like you just used photo shop and some type of templete
it would have been nice to see some original artwork
especially if you expect people to spend 30 a pop

Feelin' the Penny shirt.

I'm not a business major, but the business plan seems simple: Start small with some t-shirts with designs that you know will move to establish some revenue and build a consumer base, then go from there. Don't let people discourage you with the designs being "generic". I'm sure someone told Phil Knight, "What is that?! A check mark?"

In regards to phil knight and nike. the swoosh wasn't his creation buddy. it was some student in the O.

Phil was original in that he had the cojones to use a waffle iron design to create an outsole.

Nothing generic about the check btw. It represents the wing of the winged goddess nike.

Now If i cam off a bit harsh in my first post my bad.

Just dont call yourself a clothing brand when youre a t-shirt line.

and have something a bit more of yours rather than those photoshop/adobe bland designs.

Baffled at how this "brand" is getting so much love in here when other of equal quality get flamed.

A few of the brands friends in here claim it's hot and the rest of you just fall in line and slurp it up?

Originally Posted by TeflonDon106

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

L'creme... ?

Supreme...?

Sound similar, three letter difference in spelling, damn near the same meaning...?

I see what you did there.
That has nothing to do with anything

Rrrriggght...Supreme key chain on a model? okay.
laugh.gif

A lot of your inventory are blatant rip offs. From font, to the designs.

Went to college with one of the creators. Some of these tees are dope, and at least there's some effort on the presentation. Good luck in the future.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Do they come with a free BAS mixtape?

laugh.gif
grin.gif
 Fiend.

Smooth products, I actually mess with all the designs. People asked me about the tee when I wore it out, that's 
smokin.gif
 in my book. 

Had a tough decision on what to wear but I let the L'creme boys rock that day. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

xm0hdw.jpg

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Baffled at how this "brand" is getting so much love in here when other of equal quality get flamed.

A few of the brands friends in here claim it's hot and the rest of you just fall in line and slurp it up?
This. Mine is better
smile.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by TeflonDon106

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

L'creme... ?

Supreme...?

Sound similar, three letter difference in spelling, damn near the same meaning...?

I see what you did there.
That has nothing to do with anything

Rrrriggght...Supreme key chain on a model? okay.
laugh.gif

What does this even mean?
Sosa ALWAYS wears that. 
laugh.gif

I'd just like to thank everyone for taking their time to check our shirts out and leave a comment, whether it was positive or negative. We read all feedback and take it into consideration for the future.

We do have a discount code for NT. Enter "lcremenation" at checkout and receive 20% off your order.

Remember the site is www.lcremenation.com

If you like us, you can follow us on Twitter at @LCremeClothing or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/LCremeClothing.

Once again, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom