LDRS354 x Reebok Reverse Jam

^^^^ I would have pushed for the first gen reebok pump with the air release on the back, not sure if that was a shoe you were even able to have access to forthe collab but it would have been lovely.

Dem thangs stickin..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need a pair..

Due to the amount of materials use and the low production numbers that RBK made, retail is $150.

Yo, Ty, is there only going to be 75 pairs of the blue ones or
75 pairs each of the blues and the reds?

Anyone else pick these up today besides me?
There was a decent sized line but I got there around 9 a.m. so I was fifth in line.
I also bought the fitted.
I'll post pics later.

its sad i was excited about these since i first seen a picture..now they released and i missed them

but its good to see them actually release. nice job

^^ redrum what were u wearing?

i had the hunters on.

got my 11.5, a sz 15 for my friend, and a the blue tee
smile.gif

Yeah man, I remember you. I was wearing a black parka jacket with a yankees fitted.
btw, did you have to downsize or did you get the same size you wear in Nikes?

well im a 11-12. 11 in dunk highs, 11.5 in mid, and 12 in lows. 11.5-12 in jordans. i got a 11.5. at first, vic said he didnt see 11.5 on the shelf and told meto get a size 11(we wear the same size), instead of a 12. when i paid i saw that they did have an 11.5. i didnt try them, but when i got home, i was reallyhappy i didnt get the 12. the 11.5 is a little big, but not to the point where i would have to stuff them. this is my first and only pair of reeboks, so wasntsure of the sizing.

Same here bro, a little big but not too big.
But I still wished I would of downsized.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

well im a 11-12. 11 in dunk highs, 11.5 in mid, and 12 in lows. 11.5-12 in jordans. i got a 11.5. at first, vic said he didnt see 11.5 on the shelf and told me to get a size 11(we wear the same size), instead of a 12. when i paid i saw that they did have an 11.5. i didnt try them, but when i got home, i was really happy i didnt get the 12. the 11.5 is a little big, but not to the point where i would have to stuff them. this is my first and only pair of reeboks, so wasnt sure of the sizing.
The couple of reverse jams I've had in the past definitely fit up to a full size larger. Other reeboks that I've had have fit pretty trueto size though.

I would have loved to get a pair but my internet was sucking on saturday and the site was clear by the time I was able to click on. the hats were gone too.

Back
Top Bottom