LEAK: Birdman - Tap Out (feat. Wayne, Maine, Minaj, and Future)

Future smh why oh why, just stay away from them

roll.gif

Song is terrible.

I rock with Birdman, but dude be Suge Knight'n these new cats for real.

Baby: Meet me at the studio plehboi, les smoke summin' and talk dis paper...

Then the artist/producer stop by to get put on some game and get hustled for some hooks,16's, and beats for free. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
that **** is terrible I dont see how they thought this was going to be a banger smh

its crazy how wayne went from making hardcore tracks like bmjr to bishes love me and this trash

Smh at my previous comment. While not the best song I've ever heard I don't think the song is terrible. And that artwork is pretty funny. 

Bumped it again a few more times & its just "ok", future hook grew on me & nicki verse was cool

Bumped it again a few more times & its just "ok", future hook grew on me & nicki verse was cool
I was just telling my buddy the other day, I think future is terrible and as far as vocals go, I feel he has no talent. But there's something that draws me to his voice. His hooks are catchy. And when Nicki isn't on her pop flow she's pretty dope. 

you know what, i would rather be rude than have sorry *** taste in music..

i bet you still listen to the radio..

laugh.gif
Having sorry taste in music is subjective. And I do. No shame here. I like what I like. I'd rather have sorry *** taste in music than be a biased and close-minded buffoon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom