Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Racism, the power to change a conversation.

What does Sterling have to do with "black people being racist" as some of you say? Absolutely nothing. What is the point? Are you trying to say we cause racism?

If a gay person screamed discrimination, would you say, well some of you don't like fat people or little people.

If a handicap person screams discrimination, would you say, well some of you don't like old people.

Funny how the conversation always changes when black people bring up the subject of race or racism. It becomes about us.

People can't just say Sterling is racist and a moron, they have to add context to it and make excuses for him. Hilarious and predictable stuff.

What does Sterling have to do with "black people being racist" as some of you say? Absolutely nothing. What is the point? Are you trying to say we cause racism?

If a gay person screamed discrimination, would you say, well some of you don't like fat people or little people.

If a handicap person screams discrimination, would you say, well some of you don't like old people.

Funny how the conversation always changes when black people bring up the subject of race or racism. It becomes about us.

People can't just say Sterling is racist and a moron, they have to add context to it and make excuses for him. Hilarious and predictable stuff.
most of the time a conversion change is because of you though.

Not understanding how folks really can't see this..............

Happens all the damn time.

Pacquiao did not self-proclaim that nickname, the public gave it to him.

So you're saying that nickname was racist then?

Did Manny protest it? Say don't call me that?

Of course not, because it's boxing.

Where you are called The Killer, Executioner, Hitman

Because it's entertainment, and people try to sell fights.

The double standard on racism might have something to do with the foundation this country was built on

Last edited:

Wow, you're one of the ones changing the conversation though! Mayweather being a racist was brought up because people don't want one racist owner (Sterling) to be replaced by another (Mayweather). Meanwhile you're over here spewing nonsense about how black people can't be racist, and by doing so you're the one changing the topic. Is it so hard to understand? People like you try way too damn hard to sound intelligent

Last edited:
Pacquiao did not self-proclaim that nickname, the public gave it to him.

So you're saying that nickname was racist then?

Did Manny protest it? Say don't call me that?

Of course not, because it's boxing.

Where you are called The Killer, Executioner, Hitman

Because it's entertainment, and people try to sell fights.

The nickname is offensive. I was pointing out the difference between Mayweather CHOOSING to wear a Mexican outfit as a form of mockery vs fans giving Pacquiao a nickname. As a matter of fact Pacquiao did not embrace that nickname.

http://www.insidehboboxing.com/inside/2011/10/28/dont-call-him-the-mexicutioner.html

The double standard on racism might have something to do with the foundation this country was built on

Funny stuff.

It's sad
You're complaining about people changing t
Wow, you're one of the ones changing the conversation though! Mayweather being a racist was brought up because people don't want one racist owner (Sterling) to be replaced by another (Mayweather). Is it so hard to understand? People like you try way too damn hard to sound intelligent

Says the person who didn't even analyze if it was even possible Floyd could be an owner.

You do know that owners can't bet on basketball, right? So do you think they would pick him.

With Floyd's spending, do you think he has enough liquid assets?

Mayweather would never be owner anyway, but this conversation fits what you're trying to say.

people making excuses for him are also morons.

sterling is a racist and a moron, most people already know that

black people are racist too should never be an excuse for racist actions of a white person

white people are racist too should never be an excuse for racist actions of a black person

yes some racism is worse than others, but it has nothing to do with which races are being targeted.

and the human brain is smart enough to hold many different thoughts at once

its possible for someone to think sterling is a racist low life AND talk about how black racism also exists

its great that sterling got a life time banned we dont need people like that in nba , but some of you guys are reaching saying that black people cant be racist
so the five percenters arent racist? stop it .

its great that sterling got a life time banned we dont need people like that in nba , but some of you guys are reaching saying that black people cant be racist
so the five percenters arent racist? stop it .

Do you know anything about five percenters or did you browse the Jay-Z thread?

So in wrestling when non Russians, middle eastern people, Samoans...blah blah wear outifts is it racist, offensive or entertainment?
That stuff is highly offensive. But since it is entertainent, people don't make much fuss about it. Racism in wrestling is higher than anything in any other sport man.

So in wrestling when non Russians, middle eastern people, Samoans...blah blah wear outifts is it racist, offensive or entertainment?

Comparing racism in a fake sport vs professional boxers...your excuses never seem to end

Last edited:
Wow, you're one of the ones changing the conversation though! Mayweather being a racist was brought up because people don't want one racist owner (Sterling) to be replaced by another (Mayweather). Meanwhile you're over here spewing nonsense about how black people can't be racist, and by doing so you're the one changing the topic. Is it so hard to understand? People like you try way too damn hard to sound intelligent
he still doesn't get it. Dude had been told he has racist tendencies also.

Comparing racism in a fake sport vs professional boxers...your excuses never seem to end
I don't see the issue in the comparison at all. In wrestling there are usually white writers creating gimmicks for minority performers. So yes, bringing up wrestling is another example of the extreme racism in pro sports.

Racism in Wrestling

lol dude i know five percenters

i live in nyc and i seen 5 percenter preach that the white man is a devil at the corner of queen center and on roosevelt ave. im hispanic im just saying i seen it and at the same time i went to high school with dudes that where 5 percenters that where cool with white people n hispanics but lets not be delusional and say black people cant be racist,doesn't matter what your races is.

I don't see the issue in the comparison at all. In wrestling there are usually white writers creating gimmicks for minority performers. So yes, bringing up wrestling is another example of the extreme racism in pro sports.

Racism in Wrestling

No don't get me wrong, I agree with you that there's racism in wrestling. But dude is comparing entertainment to a real sport and justifying Mayweather's racism by saying they're the same thing.

they are the same thing, both examples are ignorant

just because someone else is doing it doesnt make it okay for you to do

lol dude i know five percenters
i live in nyc and i seen 5 percenter preach that the white man is a devil at the corner of queen center and on roosevelt ave. im hispanic im just saying i seen it and at the same time i went to high school with dudes that where 5 percenters that where cool with white people n hispanics but lets not be delusional and say black people cant be racist,doesn't matter what your races is.

You have Hispanic 5%ers

And is that racism or bigotry?

btw they also call black people devils.

Do you know anything at all about boxing?
Yep, that's why this conversation is hilarious.

Do you know anything at all about logic? I guess since you have a Trayvon avy, you're the authority on morality and racism
 they are the same thing, both examples are ignorant

just because someone else is doing it doesnt make it okay for you to do

I think I probably didn't word it correctly. I agree 100% with your post. What I'm trying to say is that his justification of "They're racist on a made up TV show and it's all in good fun, so why can't Mayweather do the same?" is completely illogical

Playing the heel role in sports has a limit. You can't just say whatever you want in REAL LIFE and use "it's just an act" as an excuse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom