LEARN ME 'BOUT TAXES???

I got 1 month of work under my social so I wasnt gonna bother to file. My fam tellin me I can cash out by claiming some dependents but I dont know where/how to start put me on NT.

I got 1 month of work under my social so I wasnt gonna bother to file. My fam tellin me I can cash out by claiming some dependents but I dont know where/how to start put me on NT.

You got sum kidz you can get mo money back. Sum like dat. Like a stack bruh. I'll hafta holla at my homeboy. He can tell you bout it.

You got sum kidz you can get mo money back. Sum like dat. Like a stack bruh. I'll hafta holla at my homeboy. He can tell you bout it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Man. Anybody know if I can retract my taxes? I did them and put two depandants and all I got was 200 bucks. I did them myself on that taxfreedom thing. Don't judge me

Man. Anybody know if I can retract my taxes? I did them and put two depandants and all I got was 200 bucks. I did them myself on that taxfreedom thing. Don't judge me

Back
Top Bottom