Least favorite thing about NT ever???

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

We all know Yuku sucks, EZBoard really wasn't the +#%% either.
My least favorite thing about NT ever was when the posts went a little something like this... "SMH 2 3 4"

The 4 word max sucked.
what is the 4 word max?

my least favorite is "not being about that life"

My least favorite thing about NT ever was when the posts went a little something like this... "SMH 2 3 4"

The 4 word max sucked.
what is the 4 word max?

only making 144 fitteds 
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

The influence of so many other websites on our board. We have lost a lot of our individualism and "roots."

The influence of so many other websites on our board. We have lost a lot of our individualism and "roots."

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

The 4 word max sucked.
what is the 4 word max?

That.
Right now, the worst thing about NT is discussing religion. I'd be fine if there was one thread. What I don't like is how every week there is something posted and same arguments get posted every single time. There is no advancement of the positions. There are no new ideas being brought up. There is no education. Nothing productive goes on in there. I'd rather have a thread that goes through the regular motions and THEN evolves into a discussion of specific religions/value systems every week (like Buddhism this week and secular humanism the next) than the crap we have now. Nobody is benefiting and every one is wasting their time. It's quite sad. 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

The 4 word max sucked.
what is the 4 word max?

That.
Right now, the worst thing about NT is discussing religion. I'd be fine if there was one thread. What I don't like is how every week there is something posted and same arguments get posted every single time. There is no advancement of the positions. There are no new ideas being brought up. There is no education. Nothing productive goes on in there. I'd rather have a thread that goes through the regular motions and THEN evolves into a discussion of specific religions/value systems every week (like Buddhism this week and secular humanism the next) than the crap we have now. Nobody is benefiting and every one is wasting their time. It's quite sad. 

The homemade mediatakeout dudes that swear they know everything about a celeb they never met

The people who swear Kanye can do no wrong

The homemade mediatakeout dudes that swear they know everything about a celeb they never met

The people who swear Kanye can do no wrong

Hypebeast showing up to NT on sneaker releases randomly 

Resellers showing up to sneaker release threads and getting info from NT then buying a crap load of pairs then trying to resell in the same thread 
laugh.gif

Girls to guys ratio
laugh.gif

All the embarassing simping threads that get created on the daily 
laugh.gif

Hypebeast showing up to NT on sneaker releases randomly 

Resellers showing up to sneaker release threads and getting info from NT then buying a crap load of pairs then trying to resell in the same thread 
laugh.gif

Girls to guys ratio
laugh.gif

All the embarassing simping threads that get created on the daily 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom