Leaving my college after freshman year Vol. Where next

I live in central NJ, Last spring I was accepted into Hillyer college at University of Hartford, CT, it is basically a community college inside the university
laugh.gif
  and after you receive your bachelors your accepted into any of the other colleges at Hartford. it was the only school I got into (my HS gpa was 2.1 but had above average SAT scores). 
1st semester I had a great time, smashed my share of 8s/9s and made ODee friends on campus n was pretty "popular" n flossed all sorts of things you couldnt imagine in ur wildest dreams
pimp.gif
, still ended up w/ a 2.2 average. 

Second semester was completely different, i caught beef w mad kids for various, even tho a good amount of kids still like me i lost my main group of friends so only chill w a select few and havent smashed in like 2 months, now i find myself chilin in my room most of the time. and i dropped 2 classes, i think ill be looking at around a 2.2 again after finals

Around a month ago I decided im not coming back to this school 4 the reasons I listed above and despite Hartford being an extremely expensive private school (i got 20k in financial aid), is cheap as hell nd doesnt take advantage of their resources.

I understand its too late to apply to most schools and im not really interested in taking a year off so anyone have any suggestions of schools I could possibly get into? if not this semester, the next? and what to do for this upcoming fall? lookin 4 a school somewhere in the north east...

cliffs:

went to college w/ *@++++ GPA

liked 1st semester

hated 2nd semester

Where to go fall?????

please help me out NT fam 

I live in central NJ, Last spring I was accepted into Hillyer college at University of Hartford, CT, it is basically a community college inside the university
laugh.gif
  and after you receive your bachelors your accepted into any of the other colleges at Hartford. it was the only school I got into (my HS gpa was 2.1 but had above average SAT scores). 
1st semester I had a great time, smashed my share of 8s/9s and made ODee friends on campus n was pretty "popular" n flossed all sorts of things you couldnt imagine in ur wildest dreams
pimp.gif
, still ended up w/ a 2.2 average. 

Second semester was completely different, i caught beef w mad kids for various, even tho a good amount of kids still like me i lost my main group of friends so only chill w a select few and havent smashed in like 2 months, now i find myself chilin in my room most of the time. and i dropped 2 classes, i think ill be looking at around a 2.2 again after finals

Around a month ago I decided im not coming back to this school 4 the reasons I listed above and despite Hartford being an extremely expensive private school (i got 20k in financial aid), is cheap as hell nd doesnt take advantage of their resources.

I understand its too late to apply to most schools and im not really interested in taking a year off so anyone have any suggestions of schools I could possibly get into? if not this semester, the next? and what to do for this upcoming fall? lookin 4 a school somewhere in the north east...

cliffs:

went to college w/ *@++++ GPA

liked 1st semester

hated 2nd semester

Where to go fall?????

please help me out NT fam 

Question...
(and I mean NO disrespect)
What is it that you were flossing exactly?
I can't imagine anyone getting 20k in financial aid and flossing unless we talking teeth here.

Question...
(and I mean NO disrespect)
What is it that you were flossing exactly?
I can't imagine anyone getting 20k in financial aid and flossing unless we talking teeth here.

i was kidding b. $500 northfaces, gucci, foams/vintage jays, lo rugbys nothing outrageous

i was kidding b. $500 northfaces, gucci, foams/vintage jays, lo rugbys nothing outrageous

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you can't just go to a regular CC?

yea thats sort of my last resort, i used to #!#% w/ OCs back at home and im not trying to fall back into that trap again. esp since Ive seen some of my friends turn to the H while going to our CC or jus sticking around town   
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you can't just go to a regular CC?

yea thats sort of my last resort, i used to #!#% w/ OCs back at home and im not trying to fall back into that trap again. esp since Ive seen some of my friends turn to the H while going to our CC or jus sticking around town   
eyes.gif

So....I noticed you listed NOTHING academically about why you don't like the school..You didn't like the semester because you caught beef and didn't smash any broads...How old are you my dude? You have plenty of growing up to do..School is not about how popular you are and 2.2 is def not a good look...

So....I noticed you listed NOTHING academically about why you don't like the school..You didn't like the semester because you caught beef and didn't smash any broads...How old are you my dude? You have plenty of growing up to do..School is not about how popular you are and 2.2 is def not a good look...

whats an OC? i'm assuming H is heroin?

just get a job go to work and school and go straight home...

like joeykadesh said you gotta man up...no friends and not smashing dont seem like good reasons to not return to school especially with what you describe waiting for you at home

whats an OC? i'm assuming H is heroin?

just get a job go to work and school and go straight home...

like joeykadesh said you gotta man up...no friends and not smashing dont seem like good reasons to not return to school especially with what you describe waiting for you at home

aigt joey, half my teachers are uneducated about their subjects and too old to communicate (esp in math which is a damn shame since im in MAB101), nd in my social sciences (history/sociology) we learned literally nothing in class the finals were based strictly on the books its just like the courses are interesting but i feel attending class should help me learn the material to boost my gpa

aigt joey, half my teachers are uneducated about their subjects and too old to communicate (esp in math which is a damn shame since im in MAB101), nd in my social sciences (history/sociology) we learned literally nothing in class the finals were based strictly on the books its just like the courses are interesting but i feel attending class should help me learn the material to boost my gpa

If you learned nothing then why don't you have a 4.0?

You can't blame teachers for you not caring about academics.

If you learned nothing then why don't you have a 4.0?

You can't blame teachers for you not caring about academics.

Back
Top Bottom