Leaving The Game Best Way to Get Rid Of Collection?

take all of them and tie them together and wear them around your neck and just front and stunt around the town... go to releases etc... and just stunt... or hell just go to a big release and just make it rain with the shoes and watch the ppl loot and shoot and act a damn fool over the shoes and walk off with the diddy bop lol and chuckling all the way...
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Then why enter the thread? If you didn't care why did you enter

And the sizes are from 7-9.5
Donate them to a 5th grade basketball team,
Or to me because I'm a 9.5 
laugh.gif

You got anything rare/limited in your collection?
You need to post up pics.. Honestly this entire first page should've been plastered with tagged pics

I'm prolly not gonna check back this thread so i'll just leave the second part here

What I would do if you do have a couple of pairs that are very limited/rare is try to leverage those to sell the whole collection to a boutique or a sneaker shop on ebay. I'm sure there must be someone on here or on the other forum looking to bolster their stock/collection that if you have enough pairs in your collection to make it worth their while to for them to buy the whole thing.

I'm guessing you're looking for somewhere in the vicinity of 10k but most likely you'll get around 6. You also need to post up pics of it ... Actually you should've started the thread with pic

Last edited:
Sounds like you don't wanna deal with the hassle. Let some young whippersnapper you trust handle and track the sales for a 70/30 split.

The ones that a lot of people like you should put them up at a consignment shop or something. The ones that aren't just sellem for like retail or givem away to family/friends. Or just do one or the other, your choice.

sell half, give half to charity/donate. If you can hold them until Christmas you can make a lot of kids happy.

I'll take any foams size 12 that aren't Royal that you have though.

sell half, give half to charity/donate. If you can hold them until Christmas you can make a lot of kids happy.

I'll take any foams size 12 that aren't Royal that you have though.

I like this, I like all the people saying donate...

Would a consignment shop like flight club take beat up kicks? I want to get rid of my collection too but I actually wear all my shoes. I don't care about letting them go for cheap.

consignment , brah.
i had booked my flight to swizterland this summer, and i needed more spending money
but i didnt have the time / patience for ebay
brought in a bunch of old shoes i never wear and left with 800. you could that 10 times over

Really appreciate you guys who are actuqlly answering the question will contact flight club in the a.m

man I have no home, I have been wearing the same converse for about three months now, sometimes my ankles hurt and they smell funny, they even talk when I speak
halp me please

:nerd:

"I been in this game for years and it made me an animal" Nah but on a serious note I have been collecting kicks for a long time have around 110 pairs last time I checked mostly deadstock with receipt what would be the best way to get rid of most these kicks in bulk?

Flight club, consingment shop, sometimes local shops will buy the shoes off you for a lower price than what you might get if you sell them individually because they have to make a profit off of them also, ebay, craigslist, classifieds on here. Are you in a rush to sell them? If you are I'd go the consignment route or just list them individually if you have the time.

What size do you wear?

Sizes are from 7-9.5 didmt wanna take pics didnt want the mods to assume selling outside of the marketplace I will contact flightclub tomorrow and see

Last edited:

Build a fort with them
laugh.gif

been there bruh, I sold my SB collection for a deep loss, practically gave them away. gave the others that weren't SB to a homeless shelter, just put them in a big bag and left them in the front with "free" written on a cardboard.

in the process of doing the same OP

i dont have a huge collection anymore. been slowly getting rid of some stuff

think im just gonna keep concord XI's and 1's and sell the rest to some kind of consignment shop so i dont have to deal with BS and scammers

Back
Top Bottom