Lebanese basketball player scores 113 points in a single FIBA game Vol. Akksanity

It's difficult for a team to score 113 in a game, but for one player to do it on his own is insane. Matador defense must have been in full effect

Originally Posted by bighead2205

It's difficult for a team to score 113 in a game, but for one player to do it on his own is insane. Matador defense must have been in full effect

I just sat here and watched it, direct eye contact made was the most defense played on the most part lol

LMAOO what kinda defense was that? They were just standing around
roll.gif

Ok, after watching that video I can definitely see how this guy scored 113
laugh.gif
. Give a dude like Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Ryan Anderson, Steve Novak or any other great perimeter shooter that kind of time and space to shoot wide open 3s, and I bet you they'd also be shooting over 50% regardless of how many shots they took.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Ok, after watching that video I can definitely see how this guy scored 113
laugh.gif
. Give a dude like Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Ryan Anderson, Steve Novak or any other great perimeter shooter that kind of time and space to shoot wide open 3s, and I bet you they'd also be shooting over 50% regardless of how many shots they took.

It looked like shoot around lol, Ray Allen would drop 200 easily against that D....using only his feet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlachSB

I think these are the highlights, I have no idea what they're saying though lol the actual highlights begin at around 1:15. Dudes were playing NO defense
*Edit
Couldn't embed lol here's the youtube link

roll.gif
roll.gif
Nahhh that doesn't count. Dude scored 113, but he did it against an entire team full of that one out of shape guy at the rec center who intentionally plays piss poor defense because it's almost game point and he wants to get the hell off the court ASAP for a drink
laugh.gif
I've been that guy many times before; I know it when I see it.

I couldn't even make that many threes at the gym practicing but this game was a joke
laugh.gif
FIBA

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I think these are the highlights, I have no idea what they're saying though lol the actual highlights begin at around 1:15. Dudes were playing NO defense
*Edit

roll.gif
roll.gif
Nahhh that doesn't count. Dude scored 113, but he did it against an entire team full of that one out of shape guy at the rec center who intentionally plays piss poor defense because it's almost game point and he wants to get the hell off the court ASAP for a drink
laugh.gif
I've been that guy many times before; I know it when I see it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 If I could drop that many points at the rec, then I'd stay ballin
laugh.gif

*Edit

roll.gif

speed and closing out was severely absent in this game.

Im contacting that league. I could average 40 and they would call me LeBenon James.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*Edit

roll.gif

speed and closing out was severely absent in this game.

Did you see how half of the highlights it was only HIS team on the offensive end? The other team was like @#$% it I'm not ending up on ESPN 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom