Lebron 20.5.5 Appreciation

be4chst

Banned
These shoes are MAD comfy! I can literally sleep in them, they also are great shoes to ball in with some great technology!

i would be ok with nike cutting the lebron line down to just his sig shoe in the fall/winter then re-release the 20.5.5 every year for spring/summer.

but ugly . They could have make it look a little bit better like getting rid of those straps or those holes

Olympic 20.5.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

The straps and the holes are what made it look good!
^^ and it also kept them well ventilated! Nothing worse than having swamp feet.

one of my favorite shoes to play in to this day, still have a pair of the white/black/maize in decent shape. probably the most comfortable nike/jordan has putout in the last ten years, but I wouldnt ever wear them for anything but to hoop in.

^Same here, but not all of the time. Nice avy, too.

I stepped on a security tag pin at work so the zoom went dead in one of the shoes.

The cushioning was insane, but they were kind of heavy.

didn't like them....so i put mine up for sale.....size 8.....
nerd.gif

How many summers on the outdoor courts do these shoes last? I"m thinking of recommending these for a friend, who plays tennis and basketball regularly andquite intensely (he's an intense person lol). All his shoes fall apart in a few weeks to a month

Originally Posted by kixtension

How many summers on the outdoor courts do these shoes last? I"m thinking of recommending these for a friend, who plays tennis and basketball regularly and quite intensely (he's an intense person lol). All his shoes fall apart in a few weeks to a month
We are talking about the most durable outdoor shoes of the 21st century. Believe me they won't fall apart that fast.

thanks.. i'll definitely recommend them to him then. looks like i'll have to scour ebay for some

Back
Top Bottom