LeBron 21

Is it black and blue or is it white and gold?

Obviously its green and white
i.jpeg
to pay homage :lol:

toebox looks narrow / tapered compared to the 20. more pointed maybe

shape gonna have to grow on me. especially that heel protruding piece
20s toebox was also narrow imo, but not to a point of uncomfort or anything. I imagine you're speaking about aesthetics though

Initially I thought they raised the forefoot piece at the midsole (not sure exactly what they called that) by a few millimeters and it still appears that way in these pics. I remember with the 20 ppl were questioning initially whether it was high enough or not to function. Anyone else see this?

Initially I thought they raised the forefoot piece at the midsole (not sure exactly what they called that) by a few millimeters and it still appears that way in these pics. I remember with the 20 ppl were questioning initially whether it was high enough or not to function. Anyone else see this?
the outrigger? I guess

These have to stand up to the rigorous demands of NT hoopers and without an extra 2mm on that outrigger they might as well be unplayable

Oh for sure. NT'ers have the most precise demands at 5'7 243 pounds

Is that 243 lbs of muscle or fat though.

I'm 5'3 and at my heaviest I was 380 lbs, but as a powerlifter I was strong. I could go downhill and get any layup I wanted. I went on a cut this summer due to having joint issues and now I'm so lean at 320 lbs of pure muscle.

Is that 243 lbs of muscle or fat though.

I'm 5'3 and at my heaviest I was 380 lbs, but as a powerlifter I was strong. I could go downhill and get any layup I wanted. I went on a cut this summer due to having joint issues and now I'm so lean at 320 lbs of pure muscle.
honestly who amongst us isn't 320 lbs of pure muscle and a size 13 shoe

Back
Top Bottom