LEBRON 4 APPRECIATION. WEEK 4 EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

IMO ONE OF THE MOST comfortable basketball shoes ever. Even though they are considered a little heavy now they felt so good and performed well for me.

I missed out on a few pe colorways I could of had for cheap which is a little upsetting but I think with this shoe lebron really stood out and you knew his brand was growing. "THE LEBRONS" commercials became a bigger hit even though they premiered with the 3s, he did a few nice commercials with them and it was the year he went to the finals...

Intro:

Performance footwear hasn’t quite been the same since after the “Alpha Project

IMO ONE OF THE MOST comfortable basketball shoes ever. Even though they are considered a little heavy now they felt so good and performed well for me.

I missed out on a few pe colorways I could of had for cheap which is a little upsetting but I think with this shoe lebron really stood out and you knew his brand was growing. "THE LEBRONS" commercials became a bigger hit even though they premiered with the 3s, he did a few nice commercials with them and it was the year he went to the finals...

Intro:

Performance footwear hasn’t quite been the same since after the “Alpha Project

These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn on the court and its not even close

Originally Posted by never wear them

Greatest Lebron sig.... Period. Not an opinion.

Lebron 2s?
grin.gif

Its a close call
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom