Lebron 5 APPRECIATION. WEEK 5 EXTRAVAGANZA

These are my least favorite sig of the whole lebron line. Not really into making this thread lol.

Intro: First off let’s get into who this shoe was made for…exactly, it was made for a 6′8 250 lbs freight train that just so happens to be as quick as he is strong. Yes it’s available for retail, but it was designed with him in mind. The problem is that there aren’t many people built like him and that moves like him at that size, so for the vast majority of the public these shoes were not designed for you. I’m 6′6 245 lbs and I play the shooting guard, small forward and for a big team the point guard. I am quick laterally, and strong, and when I get a head of steam I dare you to take a charge. In other words a poor mans version of Lebron James

Here are my only 3.
Promo Yankees, mr b ball, china

These are my least favorite sig of the whole lebron line. Not really into making this thread lol.

Intro: First off let’s get into who this shoe was made for…exactly, it was made for a 6′8 250 lbs freight train that just so happens to be as quick as he is strong. Yes it’s available for retail, but it was designed with him in mind. The problem is that there aren’t many people built like him and that moves like him at that size, so for the vast majority of the public these shoes were not designed for you. I’m 6′6 245 lbs and I play the shooting guard, small forward and for a big team the point guard. I am quick laterally, and strong, and when I get a head of steam I dare you to take a charge. In other words a poor mans version of Lebron James

Here are my only 3.
Promo Yankees, mr b ball, china

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Steve212

I don't like these at all. Not one single colorway appealed to me.

this...HUGE drop off from da IV's...

Yup.  I tried to to get at least the white/navy, but I just wasn't feelin' these. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Steve212

I don't like these at all. Not one single colorway appealed to me.

this...HUGE drop off from da IV's...

Yup.  I tried to to get at least the white/navy, but I just wasn't feelin' these. 

the only thing cool about this thread is the fact that i get to look forward to the VI.......

i really did not like the V. i had a few pairs all which hurt the hell outta my feet.
i ended up moving whatever i had on this model.

although the HWC versions were nice.

the only thing cool about this thread is the fact that i get to look forward to the VI.......

i really did not like the V. i had a few pairs all which hurt the hell outta my feet.
i ended up moving whatever i had on this model.

although the HWC versions were nice.

I had about four pairs of these sneakers..

GR white and blue

SVSM, All black Crimson red and these white black and red..

but the only colors that i would like to have back now are

LeBronV-7.jpg
pimp.gif

and 
pimp.gif

lebronallstar02.jpg

I had about four pairs of these sneakers..

GR white and blue

SVSM, All black Crimson red and these white black and red..

but the only colors that i would like to have back now are

LeBronV-7.jpg
pimp.gif

and 
pimp.gif

lebronallstar02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom