LEBRON 6 APPRECIATION. WEEK 6 EXTRAVAGANZA

THIS WAS A huge improvement from the lebron 5 which many consider a failure. There were a lot of colorways for this shoe, hoh exclusives, pes, region releases, grs you name it. I wanted to get more from the lebron 6 but I just had a son that december so money was tight and once the 7 came out that took my attention away...

Intro:
Ok Ok Ok, the consumers have spoken and all mostly what has been said about the previous shoes in the Zoom Lebron line is “Nice performance shoe, nice styling, BUT they are too heavy

THIS WAS A huge improvement from the lebron 5 which many consider a failure. There were a lot of colorways for this shoe, hoh exclusives, pes, region releases, grs you name it. I wanted to get more from the lebron 6 but I just had a son that december so money was tight and once the 7 came out that took my attention away...

Intro:
Ok Ok Ok, the consumers have spoken and all mostly what has been said about the previous shoes in the Zoom Lebron line is “Nice performance shoe, nice styling, BUT they are too heavy

great post once again..
one of the few lebrons i had to "grow on me"..

i thought the design was ehhh at first.. then the colorways made up for it..

my personal fav in this shoe = Big Apple

Memphis and then the SVSM... 

great post once again..
one of the few lebrons i had to "grow on me"..

i thought the design was ehhh at first.. then the colorways made up for it..

my personal fav in this shoe = Big Apple

Memphis and then the SVSM... 

d4b15342736e0b7c42be2581fffec78248715d8.jpg
f943541449b07b076915013879e0e1b1d931339.pjpg
44435c8c47ed78b961b808a07d5e3c9b6bf02e1.pjpg
535256840675463607172c599b169066b3eeba4.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

yea I thought we would see more as well. Guess I'm wasting my time making these threads

I thought we would see about this.. if you look in the lebron thread its a bunch of the same Lebron heads posting in there.. just like the lebron week threads..

can't wait for the 7's thread though.. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sorry but this sig has to be the worst one.

The big apples are real nice. It actually looks like a completely different shoe in that colorway
I  completely agree with this..

the ONLY thing that made up for it was the colorway...

lacking in style, and is so bland.. big apples = best thing/colorway to happen to the lebron 6's

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

yea I thought we would see more as well. Guess I'm wasting my time making these threads

I thought we would see about this.. if you look in the lebron thread its a bunch of the same Lebron heads posting in there.. just like the lebron week threads..

can't wait for the 7's thread though.. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sorry but this sig has to be the worst one.

The big apples are real nice. It actually looks like a completely different shoe in that colorway
I  completely agree with this..

the ONLY thing that made up for it was the colorway...

lacking in style, and is so bland.. big apples = best thing/colorway to happen to the lebron 6's

Back
Top Bottom