Lebron 8 Top Selling Shoe of November...

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by rhester

Kobe shoes are ugly and never look good with jeans.....

....and thats the most important part about basketball shoes. I know I play in jeans all the damn time.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
this made me lol 
laugh.gif

I lulz.. but for the most part some kobe's just don't look right for casual use.. like NWT said kobes aren't made for casual use.. they are made for BALLIN

and i kinda expect someone to say no one in NYC wears kobe's casually, which is tru.. and I already knew that 3/4 of LA/ Cali would wear kobe's..

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by abstractability

....and thats the most important part about basketball shoes. I know I play in jeans all the damn time.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
this made me lol 
laugh.gif

I lulz.. but for the most part some kobe's just don't look right for casual use.. like NWT said kobes aren't made for casual use.. they are made for BALLIN

and i kinda expect someone to say no one in NYC wears kobe's casually, which is tru.. and I already knew that 3/4 of LA/ Cali would wear kobe's..

roll.gif

roll.gif

If you're 25 up and still wear basketball shoes with jean then you have some grow up to do lol

I wear basketball shoes strictly for ball or occasionally with cargo short only.

If you're 25 up and still wear basketball shoes with jean then you have some grow up to do lol

I wear basketball shoes strictly for ball or occasionally with cargo short only.

What's the difference between wearing Jordan retros, which were basketball shoes, and current basketball shoes with jeans?
It's almost as if a lot of people are against wearing basketball with jeans, but will wear Jordans casually.

Most people just want the total bang for their buck.

Kobes are performance beasts that are strictly for balling to most,
and LeBrons follow the traditional formula of performance+casual appeal;
very similar to the approach that most of the Jordan signatures established.

There are TONS of people that wear basketball shoes casually, young and old.
IMO, it's just not a good look ALL the time.

What's the difference between wearing Jordan retros, which were basketball shoes, and current basketball shoes with jeans?
It's almost as if a lot of people are against wearing basketball with jeans, but will wear Jordans casually.

Most people just want the total bang for their buck.

Kobes are performance beasts that are strictly for balling to most,
and LeBrons follow the traditional formula of performance+casual appeal;
very similar to the approach that most of the Jordan signatures established.

There are TONS of people that wear basketball shoes casually, young and old.
IMO, it's just not a good look ALL the time.

Back
Top Bottom