Lebron 9 AS Big Bang...legit or no?

I was wondering are these legit or fake? I was about to get em, but I have a mixed feeling about these. The guy told me he got these from footlocker so completely authentic according from him .

Last edited:
I would say legit , but it looks like the Color is off . Need some more thoughts

I can't. I got them earlier this morning for 325. So he shipped it out already. So the pictures that he has now will do. Man, i hope i didn't get robbed and bought some fakes.

Look how that angle is from the side view, looks like its way too curved

But tongue height, back tab and bottom soles are all good, which are usually off on the fakes

Hah I should've. But I was in a crazy rushed and for 325 shipped? I couldn't pass that up since it's going for like 400-600 now for my size. Everything looks sorta right, pull tab looks goods and the air bubbles. Not sure if the swoosh is right though.I'm crossing fingers. lol

325 shipped, not DS and you're unsure if they're legit.

I guess you couldn't pass.

Last edited:
Dang, you making me feel bad. If anything though. When it arrives I'll update it with 3m, glow, insole and box pictures. And if it's fake  I'll get my moolah back. 

FAKE. Without a doubt. I have two pairs.

The curved part of the Swoosh is definitely too close to the panel in that one photo and the ankle area looks ragged.

Yeah through paypal. I'll get the money back though.The dude was like it's authentic and also have a receipt in the box. But it's what ever now. I appreciate all of y'all for helping!

Definitely fake, compared to my 2 pairs from HOH Dearborn.

Sorry for this happening Hope everything turns out okay.

Back
Top Bottom