Lebron 9 Carbon fiber shank support

I'm going to start playing ball again in Jan. I was wondering is the carbon fiber plate on the nines sufficent enough. On the heavy side with flat feet and runners knee. Not trying to make my knees any worse. Just want to know is the shank plate good enough. Coming from playing in Kobe's 1-3 before layoff. Just don't want to waste my money if there is not enough support. Thanks fam.

the 9s definitely do have sufficient arch support because its pretty thick in areas and not just a single thin sheet of carbon fiber used in the Kobe 1-3. Also the Lebron 8 PS does have great arch support, but the 8PS is best suited for people with a medium to high arch while the 9 is better for flat feet.

Agree with Foamhead93. I've been playing in the 9s for about a month now and have no problems what so ever. I tried on the PS 8s and I can feel defiantly feel the arch support. It won't be comfortable if you have flat feet. Hopefully that helps.

Thanks for the replies folks. Sounds good. Now the only prob is the colorway, thinking  blackouts, homes, and cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom