LeBron and Nike just a thought

Has anyone ever thought about the fact that LeBron doesn't have a stand alone logo. Just a thought that maybe Nike didn't want what happened with JB to happen with LBJ. It just seems as though they haven't developed an iconic logo for "King" James. Every year the prevalence of the swoosh on LeBron's sig gets bigger. Your thoughts...?

brand.gif

i think part of it is that lebron has too many logos. he needs to have one solid "ok thats a lebron shoe" logo. he has the lion head, the dunkman,the L23, and on and on.

Lebron needs to make the dunkman logo his logo for all his sig shoes and the lion for all his team shoes imo

I think he's getting at the fact that Nike hasn't attempted/developed a logo for LeBron that is nearly as recognizable as the Jumpman.

he got 2 diff logos the dunkman pic kinda like jumpman and the L23......how many he need
I will admit he need to stick to one solid logo to have out there.....but 2 better than one.....a no issue to me

Might have a NY Knicks logo pretty soon......

the dunkman logo is fresh but it's too close to the jumpman for him to use it as his own. he will be compared to jordan constantly if he does just thedunkman.

the LBJ23 logo is his logo, and its getting to be clear since its on the vii twice. once big and once small

Logo's on the shoes don't matter much to me, I do like the logo's on shirts, give me a nice and simple Tee with a dunkman logo or L23 and I'mgood.

Originally Posted by dustinnn

the dunkman logo is fresh but it's too close to the jumpman for him to use it as his own. he will be compared to jordan constantly if he does just the dunkman.
rasheed_tattoo.jpg

juniorpatch.jpg

ShaqLogo.jpg

Dont get me started...

and Correction:

Bron has 3 logos with Nike.

The Lion
The Dunkman
& Whatever that # letter thing is.

oops... and the Swoosh..

So 4.

His logo is the L23 symbol but its too busy. He needs something simpler and can flow with the shoe. And im tired of huge swooshes on his shoes, I hate whenthey use a swoosh as a design element.

Back
Top Bottom