LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

nba_g_lebron03jr_576.jpg

Flattered that my original idea and template provided the fuel for this thread.
pimp.gif

Flattered that my original idea and template provided the fuel for this thread.
pimp.gif

I have newfound respect for you ceballos 
pimp.gif

I have not seen xpopocatepl post since the heat lost. He must be on suicide watch. Hopefully dude does not take it that seriously.
tired.gif

I have newfound respect for you ceballos 
pimp.gif

I have not seen xpopocatepl post since the heat lost. He must be on suicide watch. Hopefully dude does not take it that seriously.
tired.gif

hahaha. Cedric Ceballos was funny all through this thread.

I hate Laker fans a little less

hahaha. Cedric Ceballos was funny all through this thread.

I hate Laker fans a little less

not a hater but this is for u guys

LeBron: ‘It's Not My Time'

Shortly after the Dallas Mavericks defeated the Miami Heat in the 2011 NBA Finals, Heat forward LeBron James took to Twitter to explain what happened.

"The Greater Man upstairs knows when it's my time," James tweeted. "Right now isn't my time."

http://basketball.realgm....on_%c2%91Its_Not_My_Time

not a hater but this is for u guys

LeBron: ‘It's Not My Time'

Shortly after the Dallas Mavericks defeated the Miami Heat in the 2011 NBA Finals, Heat forward LeBron James took to Twitter to explain what happened.

"The Greater Man upstairs knows when it's my time," James tweeted. "Right now isn't my time."

http://basketball.realgm....on_%c2%91Its_Not_My_Time

Aslong as wade and bron are in the same team they will never win a ring.when either of the two has the ball the other just stands and watches the other.if anyone dvrd the entire series just focus on lebron and you will just stay in shock of how terrible he actually played.

Aslong as wade and bron are in the same team they will never win a ring.when either of the two has the ball the other just stands and watches the other.if anyone dvrd the entire series just focus on lebron and you will just stay in shock of how terrible he actually played.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

heat ain't got 5 of them thangs though 
kobelol.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

@%## THE HEAT

gonna enjoy Queen james' failure and then i'm going to get back to my real-world problems
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait, i have none

FEELS_GOOD_MAN_DOG_TEXT.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ayo Lebron sits in the locker room listening to racks on racks on racks for pre game warm up. Kobe warms up listing to rings on rings on rings
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

heat ain't got 5 of them thangs though 
kobelol.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

@%## THE HEAT

gonna enjoy Queen james' failure and then i'm going to get back to my real-world problems
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh wait, i have none

FEELS_GOOD_MAN_DOG_TEXT.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Ayo Lebron sits in the locker room listening to racks on racks on racks for pre game warm up. Kobe warms up listing to rings on rings on rings
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom