LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

* avoided blocking Iguodala twice last night to avoid being put on a poster

Why LeBron is a fraud by me and NT:
-Claimed the Hummer he received in high shcool was a "gift" to his mom
-Used a charity as a front for his Decision
-Was linked to using steroids
-Used his brand manager to take down the tape of him being dunked on by Jordan Crawford
-Disappeared at most 4th quarters in the playoffs
-He promised Miami he was gonna win 8 championships for them
-Ditched D Wade and Bosh to go back to Cleveland
-Claims family life is better at Cleveland when he came back, but when he made the decision to go to Miami, he said Miami was the best city to raise his family
- Lost a finals game because the AC went out.
-claimed he is a king.doesn't even come from royalty
-Acts like he got a career ending injury after a hard foul, then comes back after a minute to play and he's fine
-Got exposed by Kobe at ASG
-Miraculously regrows his hairline at some points of the season
-Was part of the Bronze medal team for the olympics
- wore bigger headband as hairline receded
- took headband off to be like teammates, then put it back on.
- Calling his travels a "crab dribble"
- showing his tic tac to the world on national tv
- terrible acting in that new movie
- gets shamed on national tv while trying to say hello to mo williams
- sits on the ground crying after turning the ball over in a ECF game
- appears in Kia commericial when we all know damn well he doesn't drive one
- probably sleeps 8 hours a day, lebron should be practicing at 3 am like kobe
- has poor man's jonah hill following him from city to city
- Had Lance Stephenson blow into his ear and he didn't fight back
- Didn't shake hands with the Magic players after getting beat in that ECF
- let delonte smash his mom
- too scared to participate in the dunk contest
- "would rather not make playoffs so doesn't have to feel pain of losing"
- calls himself best player in the world, then loses Finals MVP to Iggy
- Mocked Dirk's illness in the 2011 Finals
- Got Jay-Z to write a Deshawn Stevenson/Wizards diss track that encouraged refs to give him more calls
- Rejoined a team whose owner wrote a Comic Sans rant about him
-Wore his own Nike MVP t shirt and a shirt that read "Check My $tats"
- can't win with an injured Kyrie
- Claims that he was never part of a superteam, when he orchestrated multiple superteams
- 3-5

You could add this gem

“ cause at the end of the day, Ummmm, all the people who are rooting for me to fail, ummm, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live, and continue to do the things I wannna do with me and my family …they gotta get back to the real world at some point.”

-Had to have Nike release an "Earned Not Given" print ad and t-shirt to try to brainwash the younger generation, weakminded, and blind into thinking that he had actually done something legitimate

http://news.nike.com/news/p27e423b0e618d6be8cb3ce44ee4505aa/sneak_peek

Not even 24 hours later and there's talk of how they should trade kevin love and get paul george to help lebald.

aqib talib being a salty bish on twitter. Didn't he shoot himself in the foot? He's a moron.

I just saw that article written by that fat baboon Winhorn. Dude is a Lebron Nut rider. Saying that his legacy is still intact :rofl: :rofl: Like the GOAT??? FOH FAT BABOON!!!!!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...bron-james-legacy-intact-much-michael-jordans
I was just reading this article ... What a ******* idiot ... Sick fodder to the end ....

Look at this ******* poor attempt to insult our intelligence ...

"We constantly hear about Jordan being a spotless 6-0 in the Finals, but we don't hear that Jordan was 6-7 in getting to the Finals in his 13 postseasons, while James is now 8-4 in his 12 postseasons."

In other words Jordan record is truly 6 - 7 and LeBron is 3 - 9.

Give me a ******* break with this bs stat.

Getting to the finals is not an accomplishment .. Winning it and being the main reason why is ....

By Felicia ...

Now I have to hear this argument over and over .. Spotless finals means more than getting there 8 times and failing to win 5 ...smh

They try to downplay actually winning the championship trophy. But if lebald had more than six they'd say championships would make him the best.

Get the **** out of here with this bull ****.

If you're going to post that picture in here, it better be like this:
I just saw that article written by that fat baboon Winhorn. Dude is a Lebron Nut rider. Saying that his legacy is still intact
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like the GOAT??? FOH FAT BABOON!!!!!

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...bron-james-legacy-intact-much-michael-jordans
I wouldn't in the slightest bit be surprised if Windhorst turned out to be an NTer. 

How's this for Lebron's legacy:

The **** boy had the most expensive team in the HISTORY of the game and got his **** pushed in en route to a 4-1 loss in the finals. All this while getting ABUSED on the defensive end.

LeBum was and always will be the most overrated professional athlete of all-time. The game will be in a much better place once he retires and his stans disappear.

Last edited:
:lol: this thread is better than google when it comes to archiving lebron's career

Unlike lebronze, this **** is gold

Another dumb argument ... Jordan didn't beat anyone in the finals but yet the Easter conference was loaded back then ... Celtics Pistons Knicks Pacers Cavs etc ... All great ...

LeBron no competition and when he had made it to the finals it has shown he is weak .....

Put those LeBron team's in the West and he might not have been to all those final and if he did he would of have gone them all Because the east is ****.

Last edited:
That Sonics team they beat in '96 were really good 64 wins. Swept the defending champs and a really good Utah team that ended up going to b2b finals the following year. Glove DPOTY.

During Jordan Finals run like 91-98, the East was kinda weak. The Knicks for a few seasons, the Magic for a few seasons then the Pacers for a season.

The Suns and the Sonics were the best teams he faced.

During Jordan Finals run like 91-98, the East was kinda weak. The Knicks for a few seasons, the Magic for a few seasons then the Pacers for a season.

The Suns and the Sonics were the best teams he faced.

Man Jordan faced the weakest era.

Jordan wasn't winning until the lakers were at the end of their dynasty run. The Celtics were getting old. And the bad boys weren't so bad anymore.

Back
Top Bottom