LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

What are you saying man.

Lebron hasn't dominated **** ....

No one in the league gave a **** about Lebron and what he was doing. Dude fake an elbow injury, cramps, etc ...

Dude been I'm the league how many years? His many championships does he have?

Tell me when has he made teams better? Better yet, tell me when has he won with these role players people talk about? He didnt win without Kyrie or Love and he didnt win without Wade or Bosh. So in all actuality cant win without two other superstars .. those are facts.

Lastly, please tell me in what way is Lebron better than KD. Please, I'll wait!

How hasn’t he dominated the league when he’s been to the finals 8 years straight? What player do you know that went to the finals 8 years straight? He makes every team he’s on better, isn’t that why everyone is throwing out there where his next destination should be? Who was Kyrie and Love before Lebron came back to Cleveland? Two players who had never even seen the playoffs before. What did Wade and Bosh do together after Lebron left Miami? I’ll give you a hint, it involves not making the playoffs......exactly. Lebron being better than KD isn’t even a debate. As far as Lebron being better than KD, for starters, Lebron has 4 MVP’s. KD has 1. KD is playing with a player on his team that has 2. Lebron has NEVER played with a league MVP, future nor former. KD played with Russ as well....that’s just for starters again.

How hasn’t he dominated the league when he’s been to the finals 8 years straight? What player do you know that went to the finals 8 years straight? He makes every team he’s on better, isn’t that why everyone is throwing out there where his next destination should be? Who was Kyrie and Love before Lebron came back to Cleveland? Two players who had never even seen the playoffs before. What did Wade and Bosh do together after Lebron left Miami? I’ll give you a hint, it involves not making the playoffs......exactly. Lebron being better than KD isn’t even a debate. As far as Lebron being better than KD, for starters, Lebron has 4 MVP’s. KD has 1. KD is playing with a player on his team that has 2. Lebron has NEVER played with a league MVP, future nor former. KD played with Russ as well....that’s just for starters again.
Man ... you sound very ignorant ....

Just cause he went to the finals 9 straight times means he dominated the league? The weak *** East????? My dude how ignorant can you be? Ok, what did Lebron did before he went to Miami????? Hint hint, not win a championship, something Wade a finals MVP already had done. So you miss me there. What did Lebron did when Kyrie and Love went out??? Hint hint not win a championship... so you miss me with that BS.

Which player do I know that has gone to 8 consecutive finals??? Hmmmm Bill ******* Russell which kind you won all ******* 8. True I never seen him play, so I'll give you that, but I seen Jordan win three take 2 years off and come back and win 3 more. I seen Kobe win 3 and 2, I seen Duncan win in 3 different decades and I can continue. So I seen better players do far superior things all while truly being an example for NBA players to emulate.

You continue to count MVPs as some sort of trump card, so if MVPs matter so does Championships. Thus Jordan Kobe Duncan Steph are all equal or better than LBJ. Or are you going to pick and choose? What stats count?

Facts are, Lebron is nowhere near KD offensively or defensively. You throwing individual achievements to validate your point and if you want to do that, your Bronny falls short to a heap of players. Be careful .....

BTW, Lebron has played with more HOF than KD so what are you saying? Go back to then ok ther thread cause you are spewing recycle **** from idiots.

Man ... you sound very ignorant ....

Just cause he went to the finals 9 straight times means he dominated the league? The weak *** East????? My dude how ignorant can you be? Ok, what did Lebron did before he went to Miami????? Hint hint, not win a championship, something Wade a finals MVP already had done. So you miss me there. What did Lebron did when Kyrie and Love went out??? Hint hint not win a championship... so you miss me with that BS.

Which player do I know that has gone to 8 consecutive finals??? Hmmmm Bill ****ing Russell which kind you won all ****ing 8. True I never seen him play, so I'll give you that, but I seen Jordan win three take 2 years off and come back and win 3 more. I seen Kobe win 3 and 2, I seen Duncan win in 3 different decades and I can continue. So I seen better players do far superior things all while truly being an example for NBA players to emulate.

You continue to count MVPs as some sort of trump card, so if MVPs matter so does Championships. Thus Jordan Kobe Duncan Steph are all equal or better than LBJ. Or are you going to pick and choose? What stats count?

Facts are, Lebron is nowhere near KD offensively or defensively. You throwing individual achievements to validate your point and if you want to do that, your Bronny falls short to a heap of players. Be careful .....

BTW, Lebron has played with more HOF than KD so what are you saying? Go back to then ok ther thread cause you are spewing recycle **** from idiots.

Keko what are you talking about brother? What competition was in the East when MJ started winning? The East isn’t as weak as people try to make it out to be and even then this year was the strongest it’s been in years. Lebron didn’t win before coming to Miami but he had been close and this was playing with hardly any All-Stars. You saw Kobe win as a sidekick and then win after Mitch Kupchak put a team around him (but first they had to lose to the Celtics). You saw Duncan win as a sidekick and then beat inferior teams. MVP’s are an individual accolade unlike a championship. I never said championships don’t matter but their are a lot of variables in how you achieve one, the main being how involved were you in actually winning it. With that being said there isn’t one NBA Finals Lebron has won that he hasn’t been the Finals MVP, let alone the best player on the floor. Same with Michael Jordan. Can’t say the same for Kobe, Duncan or Steph....

In the past 8 years . 3 players not named LeBron have made a first team all nba team from the east
The last one was joakim Noah in 2014.

So the best players he's played in that run are 36 year old kg 34 year old pierce , Paul George , Al horford and Kyle Lowry and demar DeRozan squads. East is still weak. Whiles he's lost 5 chips in that time period of beating up on the weak east. Yeah he ain't dominated ish but a weak as conference. Saying LeBron has dominated the nba is just wrong.

What do players from the east being all NBA first team have to do with Lebron dominating this era? Is there anyone from the west that was all NBA first team that put up better numbers than Lebron the past 8 years? No...no there isn’t.

All he does is dominate a weak east was the point .
He hasn't stopped anyone from getting rings, like Jordan .
That's what I think of when I think of nba domination . So what has he dominated besides box scores.
. Lol.
Everyone eats in the LeBron era.

Keko what are you talking about brother? What competition was in the East when MJ started winning? The East isn’t as weak as people try to make it out to be and even then this year was the strongest it’s been in years. Lebron didn’t win before coming to Miami but he had been close and this was playing with hardly any All-Stars. You saw Kobe win as a sidekick and then win after Mitch Kupchak put a team around him (but first they had to lose to the Celtics). You saw Duncan win as a sidekick and then beat inferior teams. MVP’s are an individual accolade unlike a championship. I never said championships don’t matter but their are a lot of variables in how you achieve one, the main being how involved were you in actually winning it. With that being said there isn’t one NBA Finals Lebron has won that he hasn’t been the Finals MVP, let alone the best player on the floor. Same with Michael Jordan. Can’t say the same for Kobe, Duncan or Steph....
I'm done ... LOL

I cant even talk to people that are randomly talking without facts man.

This year the east been strong?

Oladipo?
Tatum?
DeRozan?

LMAO

jason whitlock: “lebron is a great basketball player, not a great competitor”

first 3 minutes and 30 seconds, whitlock ROASTS lebron for running from kd’s shot, lacking a killer instinct in general, and gives kobe a shout out :smokin

Last edited:
LameKilla you should relinquish your name.

Someone needs to snipe you off.

This is the 1st year Lebron has played all 82 games .....

Jordan did that way more times all while leading the league in scoring and being named all defensive team and winning DPy awards. It's called 2 way players.

Lebron just dont have that killer instinct.....

You know this is literally Star Wars playing out in front of us. The Chosen One will bring balance to the Galaxy but not in the way we wanted. You all have done irreparable damage. Lebron was well entrenched in the light but now.........I fear.

What's funny about this is that it applies to KD more than it does L3/8ron. While he was on the Thunder he was Anakin, then he saw how the sports world treated him after losing to GSW and he turned into Slim Vader. Russ would be Obi. L3/8ron would be Watto. Always wheeling and dealing.

All he does is dominate a weak east was the point .
He hasn't stopped anyone from getting rings, like Jordan .
That's what I think of when I think of nba domination . So what has he dominated besides box scores.
. Lol.
Everyone eats in the LeBron era.

Who did Jordan stop from getting a ring? Clyde Drexler? Gary Payton? Two Kevin Durant-esque players who joined a team that didn’t need them to win. Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley and Karl Malone had chances to win without Michael Jordan in their way and couldn’t capitalize so I wouldn’t say Jordan stopped them from getting a ring. In the Lebron era, you have to get past him to win a championship. The only way you get past him is by havin an elite team. Last time Lebron lost to a team that didn’t win it all was in ‘09, the Orlando Magic. Just like Lebron has no business losing to Dwight, Mike had no business losing to Horace Grant and yet it happened. Lebron is not Michael Jordan, that isn’t up for debate. However Lebron being the best player of this generation isn’t either. Look at what it takes to beat him.

LameKilla you should relinquish your name.

Someone needs to snipe you off.

This is the 1st year Lebron has played all 82 games .....

Jordan did that way more times all while leading the league in scoring and being named all defensive team and winning DPy awards. It's called 2 way players.

Lebron just dont have that killer instinct.....

Those are the reasons why I said Lebron can’t be Michael Jordan. I’ve never remotely said Lebron is on Mike’s level but I’ve already assessed that if you aren’t a fan of Lebron’s on court game it’s literally cause you are threatened by the idea that he could be better than MJ. But you know what’s up though, and you know Lebron is just passing records in his 15th season that Mike did in 13. You know he can’t be Mike, but to deny of all the other amazing things he’s doing is just robbing yourself of basketball history.

What's funny about this is that it applies to KD more than it does L3/8ron. While he was on the Thunder he was Anakin, then he saw how the sports world treated him after losing to GSW and he turned into Slim Vader. Russ would be Obi. L3/8ron would be Watto. Always wheeling and dealing.

:lol: KD is Kylo Ren. Came from a loving family and had potential but worships the chosen one and wants to be a villain when everyone knows he’s soft and is no where near the villain the chosen one was/is.

It’s over bro.... give it up.

74E52116-FDBD-4D26-A583-41ABBBE70CD1.gif

LameLover stop it ....

Everyone is witnessing a good player with no competitive spirit. A person that rather "make the "BB" play" thank take other players soul. Everyone is commenting on it, all the lovers are making an argument about that not being him but still a great etc etc. Take those attributes from the greats we have witness and what you have? Unforgettable players ....

When you talk legacies you talk about those that never quit and when an opportunity presented itself they were all over it. People that took the fight to their opponents.

You want to tarnish players like Malong Payton Drexler Barckley etc. The reason you're even allow to do that is because Jordan was head and shoulders above the rest. It make those great players seem ordinary.

You continue to lower the bar like Lebron is playing Limbo. I dont know about you, but I seen greatness and I guess giving the right teammates Lebron is dominating but if I had to pick one player and all the role players are equal, truth be told I would choose a handful or more of players in front of Lebron. Simple.. better offensively and defensively and are true motivators and have that drive and desire.

Keep boosting your GOD up, but you cant fool a person that have to great eyes. For his sake, he better not get swept. Let me lower the bar for you, let him get at least a game and consider that a win cause if not the public opinion of that man. SMH

Lastly, we give Durant a lot of shot cause he left his team and join the team that beat him, IMHO is no different from what Lebron did, choosing the path of less resistance. However, this is probably the second time he will be driven out of his home. SMH .....

No doubt L38RON is going to be remember as one of the greats by the individuals in this generation. The record books are going to show numerous records he hold and stuff. However, when people dig into his stats they are going to wonder how all these other greats with lesser stats filled sheets got more rings, best him in championship, etc. Just of that fact alone, he's going to be knock down a few notches. Then when they start digging more, lebron youngest this and that is cool but who did it fastest, less tries, less games, etc and they start seeing all the players on top of him, people that have no idea who is who will clearly leave/rate him as a top 10 or top 15 perhaps.

I hate this generation, always bring up how Miami or Cleveland didnt do **** after Lebron left or before. Like Chicago won without Jordan, Spurs without Duncan, Cant say **** about the Lakers cause they were a dynasty and won without Kobe but since nothing.

So just because these other teams havent done **** without Lebron doesn't mean Jack, hell they havent dont much with him either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom