LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

It's classic LeBron deflection. He extracts himself from any blame. None of these losses are because of his play. It's all on the guys who can't man up.
That is why I LOVE how Ingram and Kuz are playing. We putting up numbers don't point at us as the reason we losing.

Jalen Rose finally starting to see the light, I don't wish bad on anyone. However the fact guys been shielding him for years from any scrutiny.

Rap or go to the league is trash. Can’t believe Chainz followed up the classic of Pretty girls like Trap music with that ****. Can’t even say Lebron should stick to basketball

Rap or go to the league is trash. Can’t believe Chainz followed up the classic of Pretty girls like Trap music with that ****. Can’t even say Lebron should stick to basketball

You bugging. Album is fire. Pretty girls like trap was some mid as well.

He def had some joints, but overall an underwhelming album. I'll stick to his mixtapes.
Meet me in the music thread.

Really I like the song with the Amerie beat, haven't heard any other song yet.

Really I like the song with the Amerie beat, haven't heard any other song yet.

Yeah it’s got the “why don’t we fall in love” beat. The production is decent but it’s sound so dumbed down compared to how chainz usually comes.

That song about NCAA players :sick:

The epitome of chickens coming home to roost. I am loving the fact that his career is ending like this. More of the same next season when he’s playing with Jimmy Butler and Kemba Walker and Draymond Green only to get a first round exit :lol:

I want him no where near the playoffs just so a reporter can bring up the quote from a few years back when he said he’d rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals and if his thoughts are still the same :lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom