LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

So one year of NBA ratings is how we determine this? Nevermind other influences that could be at work, 1+1 must always equal LeBron.

The commissioner of the league attributes lower ratings to Lebron. Do you guys hate Lebron so much you guys want to argue with the commish? You guys know more that Adam Silver now?:lol:

The commissioner of the league attributes lower ratings to Lebron. Do you guys hate Lebron so much you guys want to argue with the commish? You guys know more that Adam Silver now?:lol:
Marketing my dude. Millions upon millions were spent to make Lebron the face of the NBA. Every other heavily marketed player is on the west, so naturally him leaving for the west where games start at 9pm the earliest... well this is the results.

Although you have young players, this was their breakout year. Put those millions into them, the ratings will go up. In addition to every media outlet coveting them ...

Marketing my dude. Millions upon millions were spent to make Lebron the face of the NBA. Every other heavily marketed player is on the west, so naturally him leaving for the west where games start at 9pm the earliest... well this is the results.

Although you have young players, this was their breakout year. Put those millions into them, the ratings will go up. In addition to every media outlet coveting them ...
Nice to see someone paying attention and actually thinking for themselves.

This is what I see when Lebron stans try to use mental gymnastics to make whatever bizarre point they trying to make:

bcf.png

And no, appealing to Silver's authority doesn't make the ratings argument ironclad as pointed out earlier. Even if it were true, it goes to show what a cult of personality his fanbase is. Can't even enjoy watching great basketball being played on the highest of pinnacles just because their guy ain't in it.

The NBA cares about the Lebron brand so of course they will play him up whenever they can, it's business. You know what else is good for business? Record setting ratings in a big market like Canada. But sure file this under argument #1351451 on why bron is the GOAT campaign.

It's not about hate the commissioner has 15 years of data, then one thing changes and he jumps to the logic that it can only be because of LeBron.

Fam

NBA has an agenda

TWICE last night they mentioned how Toronto been losing to LeBron, but they’re winning now...not the Cavs, LeBron

What does he have anything to do with this finals?

Fam

NBA has an agenda

TWICE last night they mentioned how Toronto been losing to LeBron, but they’re winning now...not the Cavs, LeBron

What does he have anything to do with this finals?
No reason dude should have been brought up at all since the playoffs started. They aren't even subtle with the BS agenda.
Like I said last night, it felt so good not having to talk about this guy for the past two months.
Oh you been living in a deserted island because I have had to hear about dude all year. Even during the playoffs they disrespect the dudes playing to talk about him.

No reason dude should have been brought up at all since the playoffs started. They aren't even subtle with the BS agenda.

Oh you been living in a deserted island because I have had to hear about dude all year. Even during the playoffs they disrespect the dudes playing to talk about him.

It’s a damn shame. Teams out there going to war for weeks with multiple exciting games and the lead off to every show was basically “How Can We Help Lebron?”. I hope either the Pels force Lebron to waste another year, or they absolutely pillage the Lakers through their desperation and leave them with a starting 5 of Bron, AD, KCP, Lance, and Wagner. First 2 guys off the bench, a maxed Dragic and a returning champion Jodie Meeks.

Even when the lowry getting shoved by that owner happened, espn’s headline was lebron said that should never happen and isn’t ok. Why the hell did they include him in the story and his was the only opinion they showed. espn is such trash.

I need my fellow Lebron haters in this thread to comment on the AD trade...

I say they still aren’t winning the Finals.

AD seems to get a hurt, a lot. I follow a journalist who reports for the Pelicans. I swear, seems like every game she tweeted "AD being evaluated"

I don't see them winning squat! We'll see more, "Lebron needs MORE HALP"

Lebron’s window for another ring unlocked when KD went down and got pushed wide open when Klay went down. It seems the Basketball gods want to extend an olive branch to his royal hoeness and put him back in good light and even getting him AD to do it.....but something seems off about this. It’s almost like there’s going to be some irony involved.

No excuses for Lebbywinks now. But this is see ya later for now gents. I wish you all good fortune.

They still don't have a bench anyway. These teams where he gets an all star player to play with him always relies on getting a bunch of vets to sign for cheap.

Bron tries so hard to be MJ, but he will never reach that level of greatness. MJ worked with what he had and he made his teammates (Bulls) better and that's how he won his chips. Bron doesnt work with what he has. He likes building his own superteams to win chips, and that's what he's trying to do with the Lakers, smdh.

Last edited:
My goodness, when Lebron continues his decline and AD has to get his shoulder re-evaluated in 6-8 weeks, Kuzma, Horford, and Caruso are gonna have their work cut out for them.

Back
Top Bottom