LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lakers fans cheered for Celtics for nothing, disgusting. Watches them hop on and cheer for the team that eliminated them now.

Cant wait to see Lebron fail in the Finals once again and get shown up by a younger Kevin Durant. by the end of this season, King James will get demoted to princess 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Lakers fans cheered for Celtics for nothing, disgusting. Watches them hop on and cheer for the team that eliminated them now.

We only get beaten by champ. Last year the Mavs. This year OKC

You a Knicks fan though
laugh.gif

am i the only one who finds it funny that every laker "fan" that was pulling for Boston has either kobe, 24, or mamba in their username.

i'm a Laker fan despite the bk nets sig joke, and I took pleasure and enjoyment in watching Boston blow that lead.

seeing how Seattle lost their team in the worst way possible I hope Lebron and company take care of business in the finals.

Serious question though for Kobe fans, Why does Lebron winning a title bother you so much?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You a Knicks fan though
laugh.gif

I'm not though

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Peep Game

THIS guy. 
No. THIS guy.
Stop it b. 
So ##%$%% cant be fans of KD?

You a fan of bron and the heat... Life long fan since 2010?
Someone's mad
laugh.gif
 I was talking about the people jumping aboard the OKC train just because of their disgust for Lebron.
It's been building week by week. People who weren't Knicks fans jumping aboard the Knicks, people who weren't Pacers

fans jumping on that team, followed by loads of people who weren't Celtics fans backing them. Now it's OKC's turn. It ain't

that serious b, do what your username says and fall back
happy.gif
 Who said I was a Heat or Lebron fan though?

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

Someone's mad
laugh.gif
 I was talking about the people jumping aboard the OKC train just because of their disgust for Lebron.
It's been building week by week. People who weren't Knicks fans jumping aboard the Knicks, people who weren't Pacers

fans jumping on that team, followed by loads of people who weren't Celtics fans backing them. Now it's OKC's turn. It ain't

happy.gif

Is that thee only thing you have in you arsenal when it comes to someone disagreeing with you? You seem upset or Umad replies
No1 is JUMPING teams... If you a lebron hater. You wanna see duide fail so u root for the otther team essentially. i hate everything boston (although i do like Allen & KG).. but better them than the heat. No1 is becoming die hard 'loyal" FANS or jumping their teams ship... You reachin. 

Fall back? No1 is gonna fall back. Im not the one sending half way sweet replies back to dudes trying to make everyone my friend on NT especially after they get in an argument with u...  u avg 35 posts a day. 1000 a MONTH and are at 13500 in a little over a yr. I couldnt do that if i even TRIED. And i thought i post a lot. you need to fall back off the internet
happy.gif
 and do something else. Ur in every Crevasse of niketalk.. its impossible to click a thread that YOU arent in.. a pest. Ive had multiple accounts and even if you added all my replies from all 4 accounts i havent even equaled what youve accomplished in a yr. It baffles me.

And you make it abundantly clear you are. 

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:
Is that thee only thing you have in you arsenal when it comes to someone disagreeing with you? You seem upset or Umad replies
No1 is JUMPING teams... If you a lebron hater. You wanna see duide fail so u root for the otther team essentially. i hate everything boston (although i do like Allen & KG).. but better them than the heat. No1 is becoming die hard 'loyal" FANS or jumping their teams ship... You reachin. 

Fall back? No1 is gonna fall back. Im not the one sending half way sweet replies back to dudes trying to make everyone my friend on NT especially after they get in an argument with u...  u avg 35 posts a day. 1000 a MONTH and are at 13500 in a little over a yr. I couldnt do that if i even TRIED. And i thought i post a lot. you need to fall back off the internet
happy.gif
 and do something else. Ur in every Crevasse of niketalk.. its impossible to click a thread that YOU arent in.. a pest. Ive had multiple accounts and even if you added all my replies from all 4 accounts i havent even equaled what youve accomplished in a yr. It baffles me.

1) Can you tell me actually where I said you jump teams? 
2) Yes, you are obviously mad, a bit upset, and probably a bit hurt too.

2) Yes, I do post a lot. We already know that. You can blame the booty, wrestling, and team threads. 

1) Can you tell me actually where I said you jump teams? 
2) Yes, you are obviously mad, a bit upset, and probably a bit hurt too.

2) Yes, I do post a lot. We already know that. You can blame the booty, wrestling, and team threads. 

* NO ONE is ... Including myself. Youre reaching. 
* Corny. Youre not cut out for this. 

* I can blame threads for youre obscene amount of posts which are found in every crevasse of NT? Ok.

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:
Someone's mad
laugh.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You a Knicks fan though
laugh.gif

I'm not though
LA fan here. Did not cheer for the Celtics, rather off myself before cheering for them bums.

Poll on realgm says 70% of people think the thunder will win 
eek.gif
 I knew the heat were the underdogs but not by that much. I think the thunder will take this in 6.

^ Good thought. Not the best execution.
laugh.gif

LSUfreak usually comes w/ it, though. Not so much on that one.

Really? I wish nothing but horrible things to the Celtic franchise. Way to stereotype, chump. 

Back
Top Bottom