LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I don't know if he's on steroids, but there's a strong suspicion from people.

If he is, I hope it comes to light. Not because I want to invalidate him (although his advantage is far superior I'm BB that in Baseball), but to see what will happened to those in Baseball. I thunk Barry, Roger and a few others deserve the HoF.
HGH helps you heal faster so it's a huge advantage.

It's huge in any sport that's why it's banned in most of them.

Aint this his yearly routine? Sit out for some illness to refuel for a playoff push? When I say refuel I mean steroids?

Talking about steroids, wasn't there a link between the dealer and someone close/related ro lebron? I swear I thought I heard that, but quickly was never talked about it again.

Yea, him and his wife were even investigated.

His trainer was going down to some places in South Florida and getting it. Google it, it should come up.

A month ago:
Bronny is view as a lottery pick.
Lebron: "Bronny can play for us right now, easy" "he's better than 75% of the players in the league"

Now:
Bronny is not even view as a draft pick.
Lebron: "Let the kid be a kid"

This guy ...

That's what Rivers was alluding to, all this pressure from dad. But on the same note, you can talk all that **** and now want people to lay off.

what would be the appropriate consequences if it comes to light after he retires
I don’t think league would do anything, and the public backlash/outrage would be sufficient, especially since there’s been such an emphasis on his “longevity/durability”.

Screenshot_20240304_063044_Chrome.jpg

Lebron's #1 hater!

The depth of hate, jealousy, or whatever motivates him is evident in his absurd remarks. He'd rather appear ignorant and dishonest than acknowledge Jordan's greatness. His incessant need for attention and validation leads him to discredit Jordan's impact on the game, all to bolster his own GOAT narrative. He needs to move on; he simply isn't on Jordan's level.

One thing is clear: when discussing players who have transcended basketball, LeBron doesn't belong in the conversation. Key word transcended.

I'm just gonna post this here because I don't want to derail the main NBA thread, even though it's well put together, only people rooting against the Lakers might appreciate it.

Son is coming off a health condition and averaging 4-5 points off the bench but gets forced to enter to draft by LeBadDad

Imagine what we would have heard if this involved the Big Ball fam

Back
Top Bottom