LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

They didn't cheat anyone though. Why are we even discussing if this is collusion or not lmaoooo

the definition includes to cheat OR DECEIVE

which is what they did

can't believe you come into this thread to white knight
aren't you a rockets fan?

They weren't obligated to tell anyone and it's not like he said "I'm resigning with Cleveland" and then dipped. The cavs were fools to think there wasn't a good chance he'd leave.

What does the team I root for have anything to do with this :lol:

Just messing with you . i don't really get into these debates cause they'll never end lol..

this thread was specifically made for that tho

although it is only brought back during may-june :lol:

lol.. at this point I do feel dude's just gotta respect him as a basketball players.. if you can't that's hate. i can understand how the decision rubbed folks the wrong way but what about when organizations just ship players away without any notice. i felt like it did it for them. :lol:

You mad that LeBron did his time in Cleveland like a man and didn't demand a trade like a little *****, and then did his thing when he was emancipated from the clutches of that dreadful organization who didn't give him an adequate supporting cast and who went on to set an NBA record with 26 losses in a row the first season he was gone? Yeah, u mad..

Kobe is the luckiest ***** in the history of pro basketball. From being drafted with a silver spoon in his mouth and getting carried to three rings while playing next to the most dominant force in the history of the league, to having the most one sided trade in history fixed in his favor so that he wouldn't demand more trades. We've seen what he amounts to between 2004 and 2007. The only thing that could top his lucky career is if he got amnestied now, and got picked up by the Pacers.

There is absolutely no question that LeBron is higher than Kobe on all-time lists after tonight.

He already had a better peak than Kobe before this season started - numerous seasons that were statistically superior than any season Kobe ever had. Championship + Finals MVP + MVP in the same season (now twice in a row), something Kobe has never done. Better playoffs/finals performances, etc.

Now he has better career accomplishments. They both have two rings as the man and two finals MVPs. What separates them is Kobe's three extra rings where he got piggyback carried by Shaq and LeBron 3 extra MVP awards. An MVP ranks higher than a piggyback carried ring on any all-time list.

The only thing that Kobe has over LeBron now is longevity. Although when discussing longevity, Kobe stans never tend to look at the start of their careers - the fact that it took Kobe 4 seasons to have a season as good as LeBron's rookie season and 7 seasons to have a season that was as good as LeBron's sophmore season. Plus Bron never had any seasons where his game dropped as tremendously as Kobe in 03-04.

Your argument about Kobe being carried and discrediting his first 3 rings is getting tiring.

Someone in another board brought this up

Statistically....Kobe As A 2nd Option >> LeBron As A First Option
2000-2001 playoffs

Kobe - 30, 7, 6

2013 playoffs

LeBron - 26, 8, 6

so Bron stans can go ahead and dead the "2nd option" argument"

So Kobe performed better than Bron while being carried?

It must burn your soul that 5>2.

They weren't obligated to tell anyone and it's not like he said "I'm resigning with Cleveland" and then dipped. The cavs were fools to think there wasn't a good chance he'd leave.

What does the team I root for have anything to do with this :lol:
Theres a whole appreciation thread yet this clown still wants to save in here...

1. Kobe made his "decision" on draft day. He didnt want to play for Charlotte so he and his agent Eli Manning'd the NBA

2. Yes Lebron "had" to join forces with 2 other All Stars to win his titles.....Kobe had to have a hall famer or all stars to win too....

difference is Lebron being carried = 2 MVPs and 2 Finals MVPs....so if thats being carried.....MJ was carried 6 times

3. What Bron, Bosh & Wade did wasnt collusion. They were free agents....emphasis on the word free. They could go wherever they wanted the fact that they chose to take less money to play together because their respective organizations couldnt Laker or Boston them a surrounding cast only means they capitalized on their situation and made their own destiny not colluded.

^ let it go, jus admit he pulled a ***** move. They had to do that to win with the exception of whistle. That doesn't take away.from his good games or triple doubles, but that was wack. If he were 35+ most would consider it ring hoping, but since they were all in their primes n still fresh its considered wack. Look at cp3 n dwight texting trynna,play together they started the sissy/buddy buddy era.

Plus theres a whole appreciation thread now go save in there, let us hate.

He pulled a ***** move because he doesnt wear a suit right?

Had it been Mitch or Danny that pulled off the move in a "trade" all would be right in the world?

The whole free agents doing what free agents do got people out of there comfort zone.

^ my ***** loosen up ya cape a lil bit n go in the other thread. U jus said that u have been a stan since his rookie year and its been a bumpy ride with your king in that thread. After reading that noone should ever argue wit u on anything lebron related again. But knowing u and your nt history u will be hating on him in a couple of months

Last edited:
1. Kobe made his "decision" on draft day. He didnt want to play for Charlotte so he and his agent Eli Manning'd the NBA

2. Yes Lebron "had" to join forces with 2 other All Stars to win his titles.....Kobe had to have a hall famer or all stars to win too....

difference is Lebron being carried = 2 MVPs and 2 Finals MVPs....so if thats being carried.....MJ was carried 6 times

3. What Bron, Bosh & Wade did wasnt collusion. They were free agents....emphasis on the word free. They could go wherever they wanted the fact that they chose to take less money to play together because their respective organizations couldnt Laker or Boston them a surrounding cast only means they capitalized on their situation and made their own destiny not colluded.
Honestly. They were free agents, decided to come together to do something big.

Eff lebron. Everyone know it was luck.

Thread will be revived in a few months.
smokin.gif
Yup. Luck gets you 37 points and a ring

^ my ***** loosen up ya cape a lil bit n go in the other thread. U jus said that u have been a stan since his rookie year and its been a bumpy ride with your king in that thread. After reading that noone should ever argue wit u on anything lebron related again. But knowing u and your nt history u will be hating on him in a couple of months

1. I overestimated your brain's ability to debate

2. I dont have an NT history of anything

3. Your avi is ironic cause i just got off the phone wit that guy talkin bout the Heat

Don't know why we're hurt. Our favorite player already did what people said he wasn't gonna do. Kobe has nothin left to accomplish.

He did it again came up big when it mattered most won another chip he's the best in the world!!!!!

I Love This Stupid ******g Thread

So many hurt Lakers fans in here.

Your tears are delicious.

They're not Lakers fans.

Rooting for the Celtics to beat a team the Lakers have virtually no historical rivalry with for two straight playoffs exposed them for what they really are.

Actually the first time around this thread delivered
So I guess you guys are what you were hoping Bron would be today, 1-3.
laugh.gif

Likr he didn't switch teams to win tho. All the kobe got carried talk is cool til u add kobe never ran to the team. Congrats to le***** and we will be back next year. Cant wait to see where he goes in '14... With melo? Cp3? Who knows
Kobe never had to run to a team because he actually had a GREAT front office that was able to get him talent in a SHORT amount of time. Stop frontin like Kobe wasn't ready to jump ship until Pau saved the day.
I swear you be sounding just like these pathetic Lebron haters except ya'll are on opposite ends.
You're from DC, you should understand why Wizards fans hate Lebron. Lebron getting Jay-Z to write a diss track about the Wizards is what's pathetic.

1. I overestimated your brain's ability to debate

2. I dont have an NT history of anything

3. Your avi is ironic cause i just got off the phone wit that guy talkin bout the Heat
Ask that ***** when the album dropping? And ill save your history for another thread but u kno what u do

Back
Top Bottom