LeBron James AND Kobe Bryant APPRECIATION POST

appreciated

This season of basketball has been great to watch from a fan perspective, even though the west if loaded!

man that USA picture sends chills down my spine....... superstars like that, playing REAL basketball gets me really, really, REALLY excited......... dare I saysecond coming of the DREAM team

i know i'm going to be in the minority here, but i don't like either as a player or person. I have no respect for players who come straight out of highschool (or now just stay for one year). I really don't find either of them entertaining either. I don't deny that they are very skilled players, but Ijust don't like them

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haha niiice!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by curt2121

i know i'm going to be in the minority here, but i don't like either as a player or person. I have no respect for players who come straight out of high school (or now just stay for one year). I really don't find either of them entertaining either. I don't deny that they are very skilled players, but I just don't like them

Of course it's allowed to have an opinion, but I'm just wondering who do you find entertaining then? And shouldn't it be respectable if someoneis able to play pro straight out of high school?

Both definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

appreciated!they make the game very entertaining!USA for GOLD this OLYMPICS

my 2 favorites.

you want to talk about inspiration? watch these 2 go head-to-head and tell me you're not out the door shooting hoops/hitting the gym as soon as the buzzersounds...

These two will be forever linked. Bird/Magic, Bron/Kobe.

MJ stands alone.

It is a pleasure to watch these two greats play in the league at the same time. I pray that we get to see these guys match up in the finals someday. It wouldbe a real travesty if they never do meet.

^^^ Those two on the court this summer is somethin the rest of the world should be lookin' out for
pimp.gif

I hope to God that Kobe can play though with his pinky getting surgery and all in the offseason......that worries me

Back
Top Bottom