Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

I think Lebron will go down as one of the 5 greatest players ever. But when I have conversation with people they seem to diss the Kobe's, Durant's, Melo's and Westbrook's of the league. Bron is the only player in the league without any significant flaw I get that, but why do people feel like everyone is a bum cuz they aren't Bron. Bron can go 28 8 and 8 and I won't remember his game. He puts up those numbers some games and I have to really look back to know he actually did it. I honestly don't enjoy watching Brons games because he doesn't surprise me anymore. O ok Bron had another triple double :rolleyes so what. Lebron appreciation in desquise...... Maybe? The only thrill I get from Bron is rooting for the other team, I'm always disappointed.

avy check

You must be new. Mike was held to the same standard and so were other GREAT players who came before him. Goes with the territory. If you don't like it, the Tulsa Shock could use another fan.

I think Lebron will go down as one of the 5 greatest players ever. But when I have conversation with people they seem to diss the Kobe's, Durant's, Melo's and Westbrook's of the league. Bron is the only player in the league without any significant flaw I get that, but why do people feel like everyone is a bum cuz they aren't Bron. Bron can go 28 8 and 8 and I won't remember his game. He puts up those numbers some games and I have to really look back to know he actually did it. I honestly don't enjoy watching Brons games because he doesn't surprise me anymore. O ok Bron had another triple double :rolleyes so what. Lebron appreciation in desquise...... Maybe? The only thrill I get from Bron is rooting for the other team, I'm always disappointed.

avy check

This is honestly the state of mind held by majority and its actually pretty sad. Will look up & have missed history. :smh:

bron game isn't really flashy in the half court imo.....he just puts in major work....its kinda easy to overlook how crazy some of his games are (speaking more recently)...

Last edited:
You must be new. Mike was held to the same standard and so were other GREAT players who came before him. Goes with the territory. If you don't like it, the Tulsa Shock could use another fan.

Na son, I'm probably up there in age over most NTers. I was the year jordan got drafted so to say I remember his whole career would be a lie, but when I did see him he was exciting. Kobe was and still is exciting. Inversion, Tmac, penny. Bron doesn't have many rememberble moments.

He was cool up until the whole miami/superfriends thing. Amazing player but no one can ever change my opinion of how he made a left up easy street. Still great player tho

Did you not watch Bron's memorable comeback against the Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals in 07?!

Sheesh.

jordan had held, lebron went to get help...i can never hate lebron, his game isn't even a ball hoggin type either..

enjoy greatness.

Na son, I'm probably up there in age over most NTers. I was the year jordan got drafted so to say I remember his whole career would be a lie, but when I did see him he was exciting. Kobe was and still is exciting. Inversion, Tmac, penny. Bron doesn't have many rememberble moments.

Did you not watch Bron's memorable comeback against the Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals in 07?!

Sheesh.

Na thats my favorite lebron moment ever! I'm not saying he doesn't have any I'm just saying a triple double in the playoffs don't do it for me anymore. Hints why he is ruining the game for the average fan. I don't know what he has to do for me to wow at his performances anymore. You get what I'm tryna say?

I don't know why its so hard for people to appreciate greatness.....even if its a player/team that isn't your favorite.

Did you even read my post. Greatness doesn't equate to enjoyable. I said as a player he could go down as top 5. But as a pure fan that enjoys watching an exciting player, his triple doubles are numb to me.

actually, i was going to....

then i realized whats going on here.

well played sir, kobe vs lebron thread in disguise.

you even tried to lure NY fans will that melo slip.

not bad at all.
laugh.gif

actually, i was going to....

then i realized whats going on here.

well played sir, kobe vs lebron thread in disguise.

you even tried to lure NY fans will that melo slip.

not bad at all. :lol:

Not my intent at all

Off the top of my head

Pistons in playoffs
C's last year in playoffs
Game winner vs. Orlando in playoffs
Lebron w/ 52 points AND a triple double vs .the Knicks IN MSG
Dagger vs. the Thunder last year

it goes on and on.

16 points in 2 minutes against the Bucks

Thats not how I look at it. Every night he goes out there I become even more impressed that hes making fantastic games seem pedestrian. It just raises my opinion of him and doesnt bore me in the least

Back
Top Bottom