Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

Off the top of my head

Pistons in playoffs
C's last year in playoffs
Game winner vs. Orlando in playoffs
Lebron w/ 52 points AND a triple double vs .the Knicks IN MSG
Dagger vs. the Thunder last year

it goes on and on.

Greatest thing about that thunder series was Westbrooks outburst when they lost. And what dagger are you talkin about? Lol his playoff series vs the celtics was nice, but not somthing I think is something special enough to be remembered, he played his game. All I'm saying is you know you gonna get close to a trip every damn night with this man. He has to have another notch which I've only seen in that pistons series.

That 20+ point comeback against the Cavs during "the streak" this season.

Stop that nonsense. No Kyrie, Dion, Andy etc .... team was so bad..not gonna de-rail but thats not a memorable moment by any means compared to what else he has done.

Also I love how everyone in this thread hating has Kobe in their avy :rofl:

Last edited:
I feel you OP. Lebron isn't really exciting to me. In Cleveland he was more exciting to me.

Now..... half the time its not even him changing the flow of the game...at least scoring wise. His passing is the most exciting part of his game to me

I don't know why its so hard for people to appreciate greatness.....even if its a player/team that isn't your favorite.

Did you even read my post. Greatness doesn't equate to enjoyable. I said as a player he could go down as top 5. But as a pure fan that enjoys watching an exciting player, his triple doubles are numb to me.
Yep.....sure did read your post.  Have the same opinion of this last post as I do of your original post.  Greatness doesnt equate to enjoyable?  Do you enjoy the sport?  How can you not equate greatness to enjoyable?  That in and of itself is a ridiculous statement, for someone who claims to be a fan of the game.  You are taking LeBron's greatness for granted.  Like I said originally.....I dont understand why its so hard for people to appreciate greatness. 

You know what though OP? I don't blame you. Part of your views may be stemming from The Decision and his signing with Miami. Because they're making it look to easy.

I firmly believe that if he would have won 1 in Cleveland, he'd be crowned King from all NBA fans - whether they like him or not.

My father is a big LeBron fan and I am a Kobe fan and I always tell him this. I have the same exact opinion. If he would have won one in Cleveland it would have probably equaled Jordan's 6 for most people. But, now since he has such a good team he has to win at least 6 to be in the conversation with Jordan and at least 5 to be up there with Magic and Kobe. In my opinion of course.

I dislike LeBron. Since draft day 03...but there's no way in hell you can say he doesn't have any memorable moments. No way in hell.

- Game 6 last year against Boston
- 52 w/a triple double at MSG (was actually there for that game)
- Bullet pass he threw past Brendan Haywood :x
- Dunk over Jason Terry
- Bron vs. Melo 2/18/10 (45/13/12 vs. 40/6/7 and a GW), probably one of my favorite games ever

Last edited:
His court vision alone makes him must watch TV. I guess its cause I used to play the 1, so I enjoy watching grear facilitators.

The Heat have also gotten spectacular ratings since Bron arrived. So apparently he's drawing a lot of interest from the "average fan"

Off the top of my head

Pistons in playoffs
C's last year in playoffs
Game winner vs. Orlando in playoffs
Lebron w/ 52 points AND a triple double vs .the Knicks IN MSG
Dagger vs. the Thunder last year

it goes on and on.

Greatest thing about that thunder series was Westbrooks outburst when they lost. And what dagger are you talkin about? Lol his playoff series vs the celtics was nice, but not somthing I think is something special enough to be remembered, he played his game. All I'm saying is you know you gonna get close to a trip every damn night with this man. He has to have another notch which I've only seen in that pistons series.

I dunno if you even saw the game fam. He didn't play his game. He was on a way different level in that game 6. He was just straight vicious. For you to even say that it ain't even that special is kinda dumbfounding to say the least.

I think you already have Bron in such high regard that any type of accomplishment he does get is already pedestrian to you to say the least. The thread title is too misleading.

And I was a big Bron fan when he was back in Cle. I truly thought he could get one there. Still a fan, but not as big as during the Cavs years.

He had more respect from me when he was in Cleveland than he gets from me now I dont like Miami because randomly when the "big three" got together EVERYBODY all of a sudden became heat fans and I have a strong dislike for people that jump on band wagons. Yes I know they had fans before but now you got ppl from random places thats screaming they heat fans and to me thats ONLY cuz bron there. Be a bron fan if that's the case

Last edited:
I dunno if you even saw the game fam. He didn't play his game. He was on a way different level in that game 6. He was just straight vicious. For you to even say that it ain't even that special is kinda dumbfounding to say the least.

I think you already have Bron in such high regard that any type of accomplishment he does get is already pedestrian to you to say the least. The thread title is too misleading.

And I was a big Bron fan when he was back in Cle. I truly thought he could get one there. Still a fan, but not as big as during the Cavs years.

45/15/5 on 19-26 shooting

*yawn*

His physical dominance is what bores me a bit; but people probably felt the same way with Wilt back in the day. Ridiculous player, almost seems too easy which is why some may see as not as exciting.

Last edited:
this is a really stupid thread first off

secondly someone gave me a similar speech about Bron recently that because he's his size and has his gifts the things he does arent impressive i will tell you like I told them I dont know what the hell you're talkin about

some people just hate to hate not saying you OP just in general

but if you're not impressed by a 6'8" 260lb man doing what Bron does night in and night out you're watching the wrong sport start watching golf or some ****

Yet when Wilt is discussed people dismiss his accomplishments and stats due to 'physical dominance'. Not saying either should be discredited but many do have that double standard

I do kind of think that as his game has matured and hes playing so ridiculously efficient, we are seeing a more "boring" game from him. If you are a basketball purist its enjoyable, but its lacking in cheap thrills. Him being on a better team and playing a different role than in Cleveland is less spectacular. While I always rooted for him to lose, I still enjoyed the hell out of seeing him score 25 straight on the Pistons and going OFF on the Celtics in game 6 last year. Being the kind of athletic/talented freak that he is, I enjoy seeing him impose his will on a game offensively like that (not always via scoring necessarily). Since moving from the Cavs to the heat, he can coast a little more, make the smart basketball play and not force the issue unless he has to. Its why they've gone 45-3 in their last 48, but also makes him a little more boring than he used to be.

So LeBron is boring because he makes having amazing games seem easy? People are so desensitized man.

When KD does what Bron does people get so hyped, and when bron has one of those games it's just meh because you're so used to it.

Appreciate greatness.

I do, I'm speaking from a viewership perspective which is what this thread is about. It actually speaks to how great he is

Back
Top Bottom