LeBron James - Nike Ring Commercial

RM_PR_STILL-011_detail.jpg

2mnhb0y.png

lion on top, lbj bust on the side. probably a pinky ring.

pimp.gif

Son that *%#%%!!# joint...

EDIT:
laugh.gif
Damn... I didn't know Br***ers gets snubbed when you post it.

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

Originally Posted by slickp42189

So he's the best ever? Money gets ONE ring and now he's a bball god, this guy is bigger than MJ

213rec1.png

laugh.gif
 where in this thread does ANYONE say he's the best ever!?? lmao the hate is strong with this one fellas
never said anyone said it in here, im seein it too much tho, how am i hating tho? i bought his shoes, a cw that nobody wants at that, if anything say "lmao the annoyance is strong with this one fellas" 

Been wanting them bron elites for a min now......i hope my footlocker bday coupon will work on them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

0:28 I’m in my zone, damn near got my eyes closed One shot, two shots,I’m gone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1:42 one of the officials shakes Erik's hand. 
eek.gif
I knew there was something up with the officials!

Dude created the frenzy with the south beach decision and all that... This is all to be expected.... Just another NBA finals....

Winning it all with Cleveland would be an all out frenzy. Which is too bad

I'm sorry but there was nothing "great" about that commercial. By Nike Marketing standards it was downright uninspired.

LOL at it's a great commercial because it shows the hardships Bron went through, it hardly even does that, the two Finals losses and that's it. They could have made it a lot more personal.

The only real redeeming quality was the goldsmith. They were onto something there. His personal experiences watching Bron over the years > anything else about the commercial.

Props to Lebron though. Not a LBJ hater.

Back
Top Bottom