LeBron James will announce his signing at MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE (ALLAN HOUSTON) Confirmed by security!!

Ladies & Gentlemen what I'm going to tell you is BREAKING NEWS and so AWESOME it's almost bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The rumor that LeBron James is announcing his decision in Greenwich is absolutely true, it's a fact.  I Live in Greenwich, CT, I live in North Greenwich in this private Community called Conyers Farm literally three houses down from Allan Houston.  Oppose to what some of you think, Greenwich, CT is nowhere near ESPN studios, ESPN studios are in Bristol, CT, thats about 1 hour and a half away.  Greenwich is literally a suburb of NYC, it's 30 mins away from Manhattan, 21 miles from Yankee Stadium,  and it's a town where athletes, stars, and multi millionaires live in.  It's somewhat like the Beverly hills of the East Coast. 
What This Means:  The fact that LeBron James is going to announce his decision in Greenwich can only mean that he will in fact be a New York Knick. Non-believers can hate on me all they want, many of you will say LeBron is coming to CT to announce his decision because of ESPN. Thats nonsense!! If he wants to do it at ESPN make him go to Bristol, the fact he's doing this in Greenwich means he will be a NY KNICK.

Latest Rumor: The latest rumor from a Knick source is that it will indeed be at Allan Houston's house, which means LeBron will be a Knick and I will be down the road!!!! WOW, I can literally leak this to the press, I have to call security and find out whats going on.

UPDATED : Just spoke to Conyers Farm Security (the private community I live in) they just confirmed to the home owners LeBron will be at the Houstons Household and they told the homeowners to be prepared for ESPN trucks in the neighborhood.

Ladies & Gentlemen what I'm going to tell you is BREAKING NEWS and so AWESOME it's almost bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The rumor that LeBron James is announcing his decision in Greenwich is absolutely true, it's a fact.  I Live in Greenwich, CT, I live in North Greenwich in this private Community called Conyers Farm literally three houses down from Allan Houston.  Oppose to what some of you think, Greenwich, CT is nowhere near ESPN studios, ESPN studios are in Bristol, CT, thats about 1 hour and a half away.  Greenwich is literally a suburb of NYC, it's 30 mins away from Manhattan, 21 miles from Yankee Stadium,  and it's a town where athletes, stars, and multi millionaires live in.  It's somewhat like the Beverly hills of the East Coast. 
What This Means:  The fact that LeBron James is going to announce his decision in Greenwich can only mean that he will in fact be a New York Knick. Non-believers can hate on me all they want, many of you will say LeBron is coming to CT to announce his decision because of ESPN. Thats nonsense!! If he wants to do it at ESPN make him go to Bristol, the fact he's doing this in Greenwich means he will be a NY KNICK.

Latest Rumor: The latest rumor from a Knick source is that it will indeed be at Allan Houston's house, which means LeBron will be a Knick and I will be down the road!!!! WOW, I can literally leak this to the press, I have to call security and find out whats going on.

UPDATED : Just spoke to Conyers Farm Security (the private community I live in) they just confirmed to the home owners LeBron will be at the Houstons Household and they told the homeowners to be prepared for ESPN trucks in the neighborhood.

yessssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u better be right son
laugh.gif

Thank God we finally have a thread about Lebron around here.

ESPN just said that he was going to do it at a boy and girls club out there....

ESPN just said that he was going to do it at a boy and girls club out there....

OP real talk.....can we have a mini summit at your crib tomorrow. O yea BTW your fam gotta be loaded. Greenwich is serious.

OP real talk.....can we have a mini summit at your crib tomorrow. O yea BTW your fam gotta be loaded. Greenwich is serious.

Back
Top Bottom