LeBron James will announce his signing at MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE (ALLAN HOUSTON) Confirmed by security!!

yea i dunno...........its been reported its gonna be at the boys and girls club................also like others said he could be here cuz melo wedding.

BUT

if you live in conyers farm go take a pic of something.

yea i dunno...........its been reported its gonna be at the boys and girls club................also like others said he could be here cuz melo wedding.

BUT

if you live in conyers farm go take a pic of something.

pics of house?
and times you won't be home/security codes,etc.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Ladies & Gentlemen what I'm going to tell you is BREAKING NEWS and so AWESOME it's almost bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The rumor that LeBron James is announcing his decision in Greenwich is absolutely true, it's a fact.  I Live in Greenwich, CT, I live in North Greenwich in this private Community called Conyers Farm literally three houses down from Allan Houston.  Oppose to what some of you think, Greenwich, CT is nowhere near ESPN studios, ESPN studios are in Bristol, CT, thats about 1 hour and a half away.  Greenwich is literally a suburb of NYC, it's 30 mins away from Manhattan, 21 miles from Yankee Stadium,  and it's a town where athletes, stars, and multi millionaires live in.  It's somewhat like the Beverly hills of the East Coast. 
What This Means:  The fact that LeBron James is going to announce his decision in Greenwich can only mean that he will in fact be a New York Knick. Non-believers can hate on me all they want, many of you will say LeBron is coming to CT to announce his decision because of ESPN. Thats nonsense!! If he wants to do it at ESPN make him go to Bristol, the fact he's doing this in Greenwich means he will be a NY KNICK.

Latest Rumor: The latest rumor from a Knick source is that it will indeed be at Allan Houston's house, which means LeBron will be a Knick and I will be down the road!!!! WOW, I can literally leak this to the press, I have to call security and find out whats going on.

UPDATED : Just spoke to Conyers Farm Security (the private community I live in) they just confirmed to the home owners LeBron will be at the Houstons Household and they told the homeowners to be prepared for ESPN trucks in the neighborhood.
almost all of Fairfield County could be the Beverly Hills of NYC, except like Danbury, Bridgeport and any city in the county.
Its funny to me since this will more than likely the one time Greenwhich or any other Town besides Bristol in Connecticut will be mentioned on ESPN, 

still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to see some mention of Connecticut 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Ladies & Gentlemen what I'm going to tell you is BREAKING NEWS and so AWESOME it's almost bringing tears to my eyes!!!! The rumor that LeBron James is announcing his decision in Greenwich is absolutely true, it's a fact.  I Live in Greenwich, CT, I live in North Greenwich in this private Community called Conyers Farm literally three houses down from Allan Houston.  Oppose to what some of you think, Greenwich, CT is nowhere near ESPN studios, ESPN studios are in Bristol, CT, thats about 1 hour and a half away.  Greenwich is literally a suburb of NYC, it's 30 mins away from Manhattan, 21 miles from Yankee Stadium,  and it's a town where athletes, stars, and multi millionaires live in.  It's somewhat like the Beverly hills of the East Coast. 
What This Means:  The fact that LeBron James is going to announce his decision in Greenwich can only mean that he will in fact be a New York Knick. Non-believers can hate on me all they want, many of you will say LeBron is coming to CT to announce his decision because of ESPN. Thats nonsense!! If he wants to do it at ESPN make him go to Bristol, the fact he's doing this in Greenwich means he will be a NY KNICK.

Latest Rumor: The latest rumor from a Knick source is that it will indeed be at Allan Houston's house, which means LeBron will be a Knick and I will be down the road!!!! WOW, I can literally leak this to the press, I have to call security and find out whats going on.

UPDATED : Just spoke to Conyers Farm Security (the private community I live in) they just confirmed to the home owners LeBron will be at the Houstons Household and they told the homeowners to be prepared for ESPN trucks in the neighborhood.
almost all of Fairfield County could be the Beverly Hills of NYC, except like Danbury, Bridgeport and any city in the county.
Its funny to me since this will more than likely the one time Greenwhich or any other Town besides Bristol in Connecticut will be mentioned on ESPN, 

still 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to see some mention of Connecticut 

pics of house?
and times you won't be home/security codes,etc.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I believe OP and yes, I'm quite impressed that his fam lives in such a prestigious neighborhood. I was certain that he would go to NY up until recently, but I see my initial predictions were correct. Bron and Stat
pimp.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
This will be a problem

[Magic Johnson] The Eastern Conference IS BACK!!! [/Magic Johnson]]

I believe OP and yes, I'm quite impressed that his fam lives in such a prestigious neighborhood. I was certain that he would go to NY up until recently, but I see my initial predictions were correct. Bron and Stat
pimp.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
This will be a problem

[Magic Johnson] The Eastern Conference IS BACK!!! [/Magic Johnson]]

Totally off topic but does HHH, the wrestler, live in Greenwich OP?

Totally off topic but does HHH, the wrestler, live in Greenwich OP?

So OP, do you live on Partridge Hollow rd., too? Or on a different street?

So OP, do you live on Partridge Hollow rd., too? Or on a different street?

Yea, the security is leaking info on whos coming to whos house. You gotta be $$%@$@# kidding me
laugh.gif

Yea, the security is leaking info on whos coming to whos house. You gotta be $$%@$@# kidding me
laugh.gif

It really doesn't matter ... after all the %%+% that has gone down within the past few weeks,

You think that THIS matters?

It really doesn't matter ... after all the %%+% that has gone down within the past few weeks,

You think that THIS matters?

Well I commute to Greenwich daily, and I know of the Boys and Girls club that is being mentioned. It is right off of Railroad Avenue near the Metro North GREENWICH stop. I heard reports of this all day in my office, then didn't believe it at all. Now I get home then log onto Niketalk, then seeing it mentiioned here. If true, I will be there tomorrow night.

Well I commute to Greenwich daily, and I know of the Boys and Girls club that is being mentioned. It is right off of Railroad Avenue near the Metro North GREENWICH stop. I heard reports of this all day in my office, then didn't believe it at all. Now I get home then log onto Niketalk, then seeing it mentiioned here. If true, I will be there tomorrow night.

I commute to Greenwich daily. The Boys and Girls club where this is supposedly happening, is off of Railroad Avenue. It is right in front of the Greenwich Metro North train station. I will be there tomorrow night if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom