Lebron Pre-heat price check

I was offered this trade: me giving up DS barkley posites, DS lebron asg and $200 cash for a supposedly worn twice pair of lebron 8 south beaches. Do you think this is a fair trade? I got both shoes i an giving up at retail.

Barkley Posites ~ $400

LeBron ASG ~ $300 

$200 Cash

You are giving up over $900 worth for a WORN pair of South Beaches. 

I don't know the market price of South Beaches, but I would NEVER do that trade.  

if you can cash him out, ask him how much he is asking? If you only add up your shoes as retail value + 200, you are giving him around 700. But the value of your shoes are also no longer retail, just like how his sb8 is not asking for retail, so you should also take that into consideration.

Supposedly "used twice" I would say $650 is a little high, but that's probably how much people are asking for them.

Barkley Posites ~ $400

LeBron ASG ~ $300 

$200 Cash

You are giving up over $900 worth for a WORN pair of South Beaches. 

I don't know the market price of South Beaches, but I would NEVER do that trade.  
thanks for putting it like that.  Maybe i can find a DS pair one day.

if you can cash him out, ask him how much he is asking? If you only add up your shoes as retail value + 200, you are giving him around 700. But the value of your shoes are also no longer retail, just like how his sb8 is not asking for retail, so you should also take that into consideration.

Supposedly "used twice" I would say $650 is a little high, but that's probably how much people are asking for them.
thanks for the response.

Back
Top Bottom