LEBRON SOLDIER 11

Basketball is currently in offseason here but this week I managed to go down to the local gym for some pick up games, to try these out, and start working off that Christmas lunch haha

I have the finals edition with suede and gold accents all over. Awesome shoe to look at, materials are nice and there are so many small details on them.

First impressions, pros and cons so far:
- zero break in needed
- traction is beastly on dusty courts
- fit is really adjustable with the straps
- heel doesnt feel stable unless you're putting weight on it
- lightweight

Really fun shoe so I'm looking forward to playing more in them. I know they have been around for a while, but I should be able to do a proper review by the end of Jan if anyone is keen

Hey guys I went to the ES yesterday here in Portland they had 2 new colors that I hadn't seen.
One was a safari black top mudguard was grey safari print orange outsole.
2nd was all black upper 4 red straps and a clear outsole. They looked really nice and felt premium.
Also that ultra marina doorway that leather is soft!! Keep an eye looks like nike is still dropping soldiers under the radar.

Hey guys I went to the ES yesterday here in Portland they had 2 new colors that I hadn't seen.
One was a safari black top mudguard was grey safari print orange outsole.
2nd was all black upper 4 red straps and a clear outsole. They looked really nice and felt premium.
Also that ultra marina doorway that leather is soft!! Keep an eye looks like nike is still dropping soldiers under the radar.

Any pics?

JS”

20180124173108.jpg
20180124173112.jpg

Didn't end up going. But these are them.

i need grab some soldier before they dry up(currently rocking my blac/gold pair) $130 well spent when i 1st got them cause i got buckets in them.

Some people hate the straps but it's great to have caused you get a real lockdown feel.

Nice....instead of getting those lebron XV lows this us where people should be investing their money into. The soldier line.

I had picked up the black gum bottom pair about a month or two ago when Nike had a sale with discount for like $62.

Haven't played in them yet, but when I tried them on they felt good and the lockdown plus high cut was :pimp:

Can't wait to ball in them.

Edit - curious to see how the Soldier 12's look.

I've never bought a pair of Lebron's, regular sigs or any others, but needed something to ball in and these looked alright to do so and at $60 wasn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom