Lebron south beach 8

Originally Posted by B Fresco

My bad fellas, like an hour after I posted I sold the 10's and was able to cop my 8 at shoe city PG... My bad... Good lookin though...

did they have any left? pref a 7.5?

My bad fellas, like an hour after I posted I sold the 10's and was able to cop my 8 at shoe city PG... My bad... Good lookin though...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Not only did they have a 7.5, they had a 7. But this was at 10 am, doubt they're still there...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Not only did they have a 7.5, they had a 7. But this was at 10 am, doubt they're still there...

Pulling an all nighter to go out on Black Friday, and Major posted on their twitter they have some in sizes
8,9, 9.5, 11, and 13 left.

Pulling an all nighter to go out on Black Friday, and Major posted on their twitter they have some in sizes
8,9, 9.5, 11, and 13 left.

picked up a size 11 from major...

fits snug as hell... an 11.5 would do me just right, but will rock the 11...

picked up a size 11 from major...

fits snug as hell... an 11.5 would do me just right, but will rock the 11...

50% off this weekend.

Not excluded (for me atleast).

Plenty still available in FL, Inc.

Catch up!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

50% off this weekend.

Catch up!

laugh.gif
sure is...

lol. my boy JUST hit me..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

50% off this weekend.

Catch up!

laugh.gif
sure is...

lol. my boy JUST hit me..

I'm saying though... share the info. :smile: I've been too busy trying to catch some sleep with this newborn that I slept on these. Looking for a 9 (maybe even consider an 8.5).

I'm saying though... share the info. :smile: I've been too busy trying to catch some sleep with this newborn that I slept on these. Looking for a 9 (maybe even consider an 8.5).

Back
Top Bottom