Lebron VI or Hyperdunks?

Alright here is the rundown. I am 5 10 and around 170 pounds. I am pretty quick on the court but I also need support and have a weak left ankle. I am also a 2foot jumper. I love the look of the hyperdunks but feel they wont have enough support. I also heard they fall apart. Lebron VI seem like a great balling shoe.Anyone balled in them yet? What one would recommend.

I am 5'10, 170lbs, and both my ankles are fairly weak and have the Lebron VI.

First off the Lebrons are very light. I thought that theyd be heavy, but I am completely happy with them. I used to ball in BB's and thought that the jumpin weight would be too much, but it wasnt at all.

The support and cushioning of the lebrons is amazing too. I wore ASO ankle braces on both ankle before with my BBs, but I dont play with them at all with myLebrons. The Lebrons offer a lot of protection. Tie them tight by not swinging the top 2 laces out to the outer leather layer. Just tie the inner sleevetogether. Zoom and double-stack for cushioning, you cant go wrong.

Only problem i think is the traction. Hopefully as the rubber gets softer it gets better.

I highly recommend the Lebrons. Cant say much for the HD cuz i've never tried them.

tongue.gif
jordan 20

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

you jump 2 feet high?!?!?!

lol im 5 10 180....flightposites and 2k5's is what i use

He jumps off two feet is what i think he means.

easy one for me...HYPERDUNK! I want something that is light, come to think of it, this shoe is revolutionary. Great design!

Lebron vi are not bulky at all when you wear. its super light too. I'd go with lebron and I own both pairs.

This is the exact question I had. I'm 6"4 and usually play all 5 positions but usually at center. So I guess I need a solid shoe and I also need somegood ankle support. Not too heavy either like the AF25. Those were horrible.

I need these to last me a while. Don't want some crappy material that breaks apart easily.

The hyperdunks don't last very long but they feel GREAT for the few weeks you have before the foam bottoms out.

If you need shoes that LAST go with lebrons or the adidas ts commanders.

hyperdunks with those green cross trainer insoles you find at any champs/footlocker/footaction. feels freakin great.

i just got the kobe away HD but i really need the lebrons if you want something to trek through the concrete jungle in any wheather then hoop in em go with thelebron

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

This is the exact question I had. I'm 6"4 and usually play all 5 positions but usually at center. So I guess I need a solid shoe and I also need some good ankle support. Not too heavy either like the AF25. Those were horrible.

I need these to last me a while. Don't want some crappy material that breaks apart easily.
ive played in the AF25 too...so heavy
sick.gif
. But believe me wheni say the Lebrons are light. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

i have both and both are great, the only drawback with the hyperdunk is they wont continue to have that great cushioning
for very long , i have a pair i killed by using them all the time, now i rotate my hyperdunks. as soon as the lebrons came out
i got them and been playing in them ever since int the beginning they felt heavy, but that was because i was used to wearing hyperdunks
halfway through my first wear i didnt notice anymore. good ankle support, cushioning, and they feel like a "premium " sneaker.
definatley worth the money imo....

Originally Posted by iBall

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

This is the exact question I had. I'm 6"4 and usually play all 5 positions but usually at center. So I guess I need a solid shoe and I also need some good ankle support. Not too heavy either like the AF25. Those were horrible.

ive played in the AF25 too...so heavy
sick.gif
. But believe me when i say the Lebrons are light. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
really? Af25's were not too heavy, cusioning was amazing...

if you have a weak ankle i would go with the lebron VI's...just last week i broke my ankle in the hyperdunks coming down with a rebound
frown.gif

the af25 are not that heavy...they provide GREAT ankle protection and max air in the heel...and full length zoom...cant go wrong...feel like a boot but onceyou get moving u wont really notice it.

AF25's are heavy...i balled in them for a yr. it's a shoe not meant for guards if anything. can't say much about the lebron VIs but the HDs are defworth the money for the period they last. i've had them for a couple months now ballin least twice a wk and they feel great. lebrons do look decent in ageneral perspective but based on its predecessors, they're known to be heavy but i'll have to wait an see for that. short-term, go w/ HDs...long-term,i would assume the lebrons or maybe even some of the top of the line Nikes these days...like the the power max.

^ its funny that you say get hyperdunk for the long term because its been going around that hyperdunks dont last very long. the lebrons are alot more durableand not as heavy as people think. i used to play with BBs and now i play with the lebrons. i barely notice a difference, just more durability.

Back
Top Bottom