Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I told talk the 11s were going be better then the 9s Lol even thou 9s are top 5 lebron models along with the 10 and 8 but so far the 11s have been the best look and style wise IMO

http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_james_shoes/nike_lebron_xi_dictionary/?album=NikeLeBronXIListing

Hornets will be a GR. If you really, really, need a pair, pick up for retail on release day or wait it out and scoop up on the low
Thanks fam
pimp.gif

My local FTL is doing FCFS for the all star sneakers . How should I approach this ? store don't open till 10pm ... Any advice would help ... Thinking of taking my lil cuz to go to champs while I'm at FTL

The design of the XI's have been begging for the posite portion to be "metallic," glad they obliged us.  It's a good look.   

THIS..... With all the print stuff popping up I was just sitting around like WTF is the shiny posite stuff at!? :lol: then Bron rocked the red/silver posite PE's and it gave me hope but no RD if they even come out at all :smh: but after seeing the Kings Crown's I can't see the XI's going out without dropping a shiny silver or platinum espue colorway :nerd: .....

My local FTL is doing FCFS for the all star sneakers . How should I approach this ? store don't open till 10pm ... Any advice would help ... Thinking of taking my lil cuz to go to champs while I'm at FTL
every FTL in my area will have the lebron and kd asg but only HOH will have all 3

jesus christ king's crown is absolutely ridiculous. but if nike raises the price, then **** that

Welp I don't think your getting them then buddy, it was already said that the upper is Suede meaning they're most likely EXT's so they're definitely getting a price hike :smh: how much has yet to be revealed :nerd:

My guess is be one of the first people there

Pretty much :lol: but on a serious note I would probably get there around 8:00 - 8:30 just to be on the safe side depending on where your located and how fast Bron's are moving in out area.... I'm in PA as well what part are you in? Or should I say where are you planning on getting them from?

Last edited:
Welp I don't think your getting them then buddy, it was already said that the upper is Suede meaning they're most likely EXT's so they're definitely getting a price hike :smh: how much has yet to be revealed :nerd:
Pretty much :lol: but on a serious note I would probably get there around 8:00 - 8:30 just to be on the safe side depending on where your located and how fast Bron's are moving in out area.... I'm in PA as well what part are you in? Or should I say where are you planning on getting them from?
I'm in Allentown .. I can prob ask my bro in San Antonio to try there

I'm in Allentown .. I can prob ask my bro in San Antonio to try there

Oh ok I'm down in the Philly area so I'll probably go to King of Prussia but I still haven't heard if they're gonna get them yet or how they're gonna release them be it raffle or FCFS? :smh: :nerd:

Last edited:
Compared to my King's Pride the King's Crown just doesn't do it for me. They're probably better looking in person tho...

Oh ok I'm down in the Philly area so I'll probably go to King of Prussia but I still haven't heard if they're gonna get them yet or how they're gonna release them be it raffle or FCFS? :smh: :nerd:
I would call real quick that what i did usually KOP just do FCFS on all shoes except for Retro J's but that's a HOH so there stock amount is usually a lot more than my local mall . Haven't been to KOP since December

I'm not really feeling the KC's but that's me it's just a bit too much for me and yeah as someone mentioned the suede doesn't really seen to fit the style .

I do not understand what people see in the Kings Pride.....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Those kings crown have leather sock liner, and suede upper, so, these are EXT sample. U can see the sample tag in one of the images

Back
Top Bottom